Shopping

This contains, hot kissing scene. Mention of kinks

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Izuku pov:

As it was Lunchtime I thought I might go and stretch a bit in the dance hall. Once I got in there I  put down my stuff and walked over to the mirror then bent over touching my toes. I came back up stretching my arms then leaned over to one-side stretching, I came back up going to the other side after. I rolled my head then spread my legs more and bent back down, I heard the door open. When I came back up to see who it was I came into contact with a chest, I was span and picked up, then pinned against the mirror "I'm gonna fuck you so fucking hard puppy" I head in my ear and I bit my lip as he kissed along my jaw "Fuck daddy. Yes fuck me" I moaned out my hands going in his hair, "Puppy you're so fucking sexy." he whispered brushing his lips against mine "You're mine. You're not speaking to Uraraka for the rest of this week, unless it's for the play" He growled in my ear as one of his hands pushed on my crouch.

I gasped as teh harsh contact "Daddy please" I moaned and he kissed at my neck "No I made my mind up. You are going to listen aren't you?" I looked away from him "Puppy" he said tugging on the collar "Hmm, but it'll be hard though" I said and he kissed my lips "Well then, what will I get to do?" he asked nibbling my ear "Daddy you can spanking me" I moaned quietly "I can, when?" he asked and I closed my eyes trying not to get myself too excited "When we get back if I have spoken to her" I felt a slap to my thigh "Hmm okay I can accept that, now who do you belong to?" he asked I kissed his lips trying to grind into his hand more but he pulled it away "You daddy. I belong to you" The bi-colored hair boy smiled "God I need to fuck you now puppy" I smiled locking my ankles around his waist bring him closer to me "Let's get home first. Then you can fuck into me as hard as you want and you can fuck me as many times as you want" He bit his lip looking me in the eyes "Fuck puppy let's get to that shop quickly. I also want to stop home to grab some more clothes to stay at your house." I nodded and placed my feet on the floor. 

Shoto pov:

We walked out of the school hand in hand, once we got to the bus stop I kissed the back of his hand, then let it go as I saw some of our friends walking down "Where was you two?" Denki asked and Izuku smiled "Trust exercises and practicing our dancing" I nodded my mind flashing back to a few minutes ago. "Deku why do you have a hickey?" Uraraka pointed to one of the fading ones and he looked back at me with his eyes then darted them back to her "I have a boyfriend and he was being a tease and gave me it. You know marking his territory" he said and I rolled my eyes "And when do I get to meet this boyfriend?" Uraraka asked and Izuku shrugged "I want to meet him soon" She added and he sighed "As it's you and Denki I guess I can say, I just have to ask him first. But you have to promise me you won't tell anyone else" they crossed their hearts nodding "If you do I'll break each one of your bones slowly" Izuku said and I stepped back from him and so did they "Hey. come on." he said as he pulled his phone out messaging me.

I didn't need to get out my phone, I just nodded "But what about Todoroki?" Uraraka asked and he smiled grabbing my hand pulling me into a soft kiss, then pulled away "Hello babe" he said and I smiled wrapping my arms around his waist "Hi" he turned back around to his friends my arms still around him "Uraraka meet my boyfriend Shoto Todoroki and Shoto meet my best friends Uraraka and Denki" he said and I laughed  "We know each other you didn't have to do that" Uraraka said and I kissed his cheek "Hello, if I may I'd like to keep him" I said and Izuku smiled wider and kissed my lips "Great now you're playing along. So this is why you have the chemistry for the parts you have" Denki said and I nodded "Oh I can't wait to see some of the later scenes as You both have to flirt and possibly kiss someone else" Uraraka and Denki said together.