Birthday bonanza

This contains: very kinky smut

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Izuku pov:

Its been about three months since this play-thing started as well as mine and Shoto's relationship and both have been going amazing. I woke up to my phone alarm then grabbed it and turned it off snugging back into Shoto's chest drifting back to sleep but before I was fully asleep Shoto moved away slightly. "Hey baby, no going back to sleep we have school" I whined "Noo, you're warm and comfy" I said as I tried Scotting closer but he moved more "I'll use my ice then" he said rubbing my hip with a frozen hand "Stop, you'll make me... hmmm" I bite my lip as his hand made its way to my ass cheek, I was wearing one of his shirts and a pair of my botty shorts, his shirt had risen up my body and reveled my hip. "Hmm, I know what it'll do. I know my puppy to well" I opened my eyes slightly to see his beautiful face with a smirk on his lips and his cute yet sexy bed hair. 

I rubbed my eye with the palm of my hand as his hands rubbed my back "I don't wanna go school, I wanna snuggle." I placed my face in his chest again and he let me holding me close "I know baby I know, but we have practice today, for dance and singing." I shook my head "No, Yeah but we also have to go through the scene where you have to almost kiss momo as well as me almost kissing Kirishima" He let out a small noise "Gerr. I know, I'm just going to have to hold myself back." I smiled and kissed his lips softly. He sat up "Come on beautiful." I sighed as he rubbed my side. I sat up following him to our bathroom and brushed my hair as he brushed his teeth. I watched him stretch as the toothbrush stuck out of his mouth "I want to wake up to this my whole life" I sighed "And you will hopefully" Shoto replied "What I-I-I said that out loud?" he nodded rinsing his mouth with mouth wash. 

He kissed my lips his having a minty taste "Now... What are you doing?" he asked as I played with his hair "I love your hair it's getting so long. It has beautiful natural curls but you brush them all out." I said, he held my hips "You're adorable, but what do you want me to do then?" I giggled "Well I could trim it for you if that's okay?" he nodded "I would love you too" I kissed his lips "Then to keep the curls you comb it instead of brushing" He smiled "Give me the combe I'm keeping the waves for today" I smiled handing him it picking up my toothbrush, I brushed my teeth and washed it with mouth wash. 

We both walk into the bedroom getting our clothes, I wore a pair of black boxers, dark green jogging bottoms and a white t-shirt. I felt arms go around my waist. "Oh don't think I don't know what today is." He leaned closer placing a few kisses to my neck "Happy birthday, my love" I giggle "Thank you babe" He left kisses down to my shoulder then back up to my ear then jaw up to my lips. He made my head turn connecting our lips "I love you Shoto" He smiled pecking my lips "I love you too Izuku, come on let's go. I have a few things planned for later so be prepared" I blushed and giggled facing him, he was wearing a pair of black jogging bottoms and a crimson red t-shirt.

Shoto pov

I grabbed his hips again pulling him against my chest "I love you my beautiful amazing boyfriend" I kissed his neck again as he played with my hair. It was peaceful and I didn't want it to end but it had to, Uraraka came running over "Izuku happy birthday you're 17 today yay" I rolled my eyes "I feel old" I chuckled "You're not old, I'm 18 on my next birthday what you worried about" he pecked my lips "Losing you" he said quietly "Well you never will" he snuggled into my chest, "You boys are cute" we both smiled at Uraraka. We arrived at school and went straight to the dance hall like we were told to do yesterday. "Ah Shoto, Izuku good to see my two favorite lads." I smiled at the teacher, she's been begging us to join her company but we refused and said we might join after graduating. Izuku sighed sitting down as she began talking about what we had to do, once she was done we began our stretching, Izuku touched his toes as I stretched out my arms and sides. He spread my legs going back down.