Hotel room

This contains: slight smut

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Izuku pov:

I sighed it's my job to do the gas it's annoying, my mum is asleep and Sho is cold so he's making me get out knowing full well he left a hickey for everyone to see. Wait...oh that's why, he's a sneaky one just making me get out so he can show off what's his. I walked back to the car "What took so long?" he asked and  I giggled. I was going to play a small prank "Some dude asked for my number so you know had to give it as he was offering to pay" I said whispering in his ear. He glared at me "Get in the car now" he said deeply, oh that voice. It's his dominating voice and it can make me submit and do as he pleased in a minute but I am able to fight it but not for long. "Izuku I said get in the car" he said and I pouted "Don't wanna it's too hot" I smirked knowing he can't use his quirk to make it cold because of my mum. I had my back to him so when I felt I was begging pulled back and a touch ran over my neck "Puppy I won't ask you again get in the car now" I whimpered nodding. 

I got in my side and my thighs were immediately slapped, I moan at the contact "Try ignoring me again and you'll have a punishment." he bit my ear "Now be a good puppy and tell me did you really give someone your number" he asked driving out the station and back on to the sun rising roads "Well n-no" I said gripping the seat due to the fact he had turned me on. "Good boy, don't try that stunt again got it?" I nodded and grabbed his hand then placed it on my thigh "What's wrong pup?" I closed my eyes as he began rubbing. He then suddenly placed his hand over my crotch and I let out a quiet moan "I see" he said and continued moving his hand in circles until I came. He removed his hand putting it back on the wheel "Sorry that you're messy now puppy." I shrugged kissing his cheek "I feel better though" He hummed smiling "I'm glad" I smiled then looked down. 

He was wearing joggers and I could see the faint line of a bulge so I smirked "Just stay focused on the driving, don't want to crash" I whispered in his ear then went down pulling him out. He wasn't wearing boxer so it made this easier, I took him into my mouth and swirled my tongue around the head. I then ran the tip of my tongue through the slit, a small moan left him and he gripped the wheel tighter "Puppy that's not a good idea" I moan around him and he leaned back into his seat bitting his lip. I took him all the way down and his head went back and he closed his eyes, this was only for a second before he was watching the road again. I continued sucking his dick for a good few minutes before moving my head back up using my tongue in the slit of his dick, from licking to dipping and swirling I could see him ready to burst so I took him back down until he was completely in my mouth. 

It did make me give a small tiny gag but nothing I couldn't handle, he gripped my hair pulling as his warm cum fill my mouth and I happily waited for him to finsh. I pulled off swallowing then went back down sucking his dick clean of all the cum. I put him back in his joggers and sat back up smiling goofily "Fuck puppy you're so fuck good" he rubbed my thigh panting slightly. "I'm glad but aren't you tired?" he nodded smiling "But I'll be fine." I sighed and saw a sign coming up "Sho look there's a hotel up ahead, me and my mum have stayed there before let's check in for the night" he sighed shaking his head "We could have some real fun" I whispered in his ear rubbing the already hardening crotch "Fuck it fine, but you're not getting a say at all in it. I'll be doing whatever I please" I nodded eagerly as he pulled in. "We get to shower and change our clothes" I said and he nodded "Inko" Shoto said as he gently shook her "We are going to stay in a hotel tonight, it's getting late and I'm tired you should rest properly too" she smiled getting out and we all grabbed out bags.

Well Shoto took mine from my hands and I held his arm as we walked towards the entrance, he locked the car as we did "Hello how may I help you?" A woman said as we walked in "Um two of your best rooms for the night please" Shoto said softly and calmly "Okay then that'll be 8170" Shoto shrugged and gave her the money. "It's 817 extra an hour so if you're not gone by 10 am then we'll charge extra." Shoto smiled and handed her another 8170 "Huh?" she asked confused "Take it, it's fine I'm sure you guys need it more" she thanked him and gave us our keys. One room was for my mum and the other for us. As soon as we were in our room with the door shut and locked with me pushed against it "Now puppy it's time for some fun" Shoto said and gripped my thighs. I jumped up my legs going around him as I was pushed even harshly against the wall. We haven't done it last night and we normally do it every night or Shoto becomes very pent up but I don't mind.