Rounds

This contains: Mention of kinks and smut

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Shoto pov:

I hovered over the moaning mess of a boy, I unclipped the clamps and he let out a moan. I turned it off putting it on the table "I might use it later puppy" he smiled and I pulled on the collar bringing him into a kiss "I love you" he pulled away smiling as I kissed his noes "I love you too, Now what should we play with next?" I pulled out a dildo and then the buttplug "hmm, what do you want first?" he pointed "The dildo?" he nodded I smiled "But first I must reward such great work" I kissed his thighs then licked a stripe up his hole "Hmm daddy" I smirked and did it again, I continued doing this every now and then dipping my tongue in and out the tight hole "Daddy please" I kissed the hole "Puppy shush" he nodded, I smirked then stuck my tongue into the tight ring flicking it against his walls "Fuck please fuck. Forget the toy and just fuck me" his hand went into my hair. 

I pulled my tongue out making him whimper, I went up to his lips "Ready?" he nodded, I smirked and pushed in hard and fast "Oh shit" he screams, I smirk and kissed his lips, I began thrusting into him deep and hard as fast as humanly possible "hummng daddy please. so good" I bite into his shoulder his walls tightening. I smirked "Daddy" he moaned loudly throwing his head back "Good boy" I kissed his neck his arms wrapped around me, I felt myself coming to a close as his walls tightened again "So full daddy cumming" he moaned and nothing came out yet again tears were on his cheek I kissed them away cumming deep in him, he bites his lips scratching his nails down my back. I let out a moan and sat up looking down at him smiling, I pulled out and he whined. 

I kissed his lips "Don't worry we're not done yet." he smiled wider "Flip, go on your hands and knees" he did as I said, I kissed his lower back "I'm gonna play with.." I pulled the slight digger dildo up circling the tip to his entrance "This. have a look puppy" he turned his head noticing the dildo and bit his lips moving his hips back "You want me to fuck you with this?" he nodded "Words" I said moving it away "Please fuck me with that please. Oh please fuck me with the dildo" I smirked pushing it into him, I pushed it all the way in making his head fell back "Daddy fuck" I started to move the toy in and out of him fast "It doesn't feel as good as you daddy when can I feel you again?" I was speeding up going slightly harder at the same time twisting it "Oh shit please" he wiggled his hips into it "I need you Daddy" I smirked "Tell daddy how much you need him" I whispered in his ear nibbling it.

He whimpered as I placed my free hand on his intertwining our fingers "Daddy please, I need your fat cock in me, this isn't enough I need you, this isn't you. please. Oh please daddy I need it hard" I bite my lip his words causing me to get extremely hard now, I pulled the toy out of him and he whimpered "I'm giving you something better" he whimpered as I alined my tip and pushed in. His back arched which made me go in all the way "Oh fuck puppy" I grabbed his hips "Oh daddy" I weaved one of my hands into his hair pulling on it hard pounding into him at a fast and hard pace. I went as deep as I could, "Oh fuck right there" he moaned out loudly, I continued hitting that spot hard, fast and deep into him as possible. 

I pulled his head back by his hair, his eye was rolled back and was drooling. "Cumming daddy cumming" he screams squeezing his eyes shut I reached down stroking his dick feeling the pre-cum at his tip. "Oh puppy you need your release?" he nodded "How bad?" he whimpers as his wall tighten bringing me over the edge again cumming in him "Oh so fucking bad daddy so bad please" I kissed his shoulder pulling out him letting out a moan "I will baby I promise I'll let you, but you have to ride me" he nodded turning slowly panting "I need a minute to catch my breath" he said, I nodded sitting down on the sofa my back against the back of it. I started pumping my dick trying to make myself hard again, I started to feel the over-stimulation hit "Shit puppy" He puffed out hovering his hips over me, I held my dick his hand brushed mine grabbing it pushing his hips down on it.