Teasing a top

This contains: Mention of kinks and slight smut

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Shoto pov:

We walked hand in hand down to my house and as I walked in I was greeted by a worried sister "I'm fine." I said because she was ranting about letting them know where I am or when I'm going to be home. I cleared my throat signaling to Izuku who was standing timidly not knowing if he could hold my hand or not. I smiled slipping it into my hand "Oh hi." Izu waved with a small smile "So who is he Shoto?" Fuyumi asked and I looked at my sister "Well he is my boyfriend" I kissed his cheek softly and he giggled "Cool...wait boyfriend?" I nodded and dragged him up the stairs to my room. When I got in Izuku pushed me against my door shutting it "Puppy" I said as he leaned in kissing my lips then grabbed my hands wrapping then around himself, his arms went back to my shoulders. 

I smirked flipping us grabbing his thigh lifting him up pushing him against the door "Bad boy. puppy whos in control?" he whined trying to get friction with his hips "Who?" I nibbled his neck "Daddy, you are daddy" he replied and I nodded sucking his neck "Good boy. Now come on let's get my clothes." I said dropping him to his feet "But I want to..." I grabbed his chine "Want to what?" I asked and he went red "Fuck, daddy. I want daddy's cock inside me right now" I bit my bottom lip then kissed his lips "Puppy we can when we get back to yours" he whined but nodded. We packed my clothes in a few suitcases then walked downstairs holding a suitcase each "Fuyumi I'm going to be staying with Izuku for a while at his house" She nodded staring at the boy "Hmm? okay have fun" I smiled at her squeezing Izuku's hand. I then hugged her quickly, I pulled away then walked out of the house with Izuku.

Time skip: They get to Izuku's house

As soon as I walked into the house Izuku locked the door then turned to me, "Now." I stepped back every time he steps forward swaying his hips until I feel over the sofa arm and he fell on top of me connecting our lips. I kissed back with as much force and passion as he did gripping his hips. I bit his bottom lip and he whined "Daddy" he moaned and I smirked pushing him up. I sat up at the same time so I was on the arm then pulled him close by the hips kissing his lips as his arms went around my neck. I felt him climbed on to my lap his legs on either side of me "Fuck daddy I want you" I smiled slipping my tongue into his awaiting mouth.

I felt him push at my chest but I grabbed his hand holding them behind his back as I pulled away. "Puppy" I growled as he started to grind his hips down "Oh I see daddy wants his puppy too" I nodded and leaned down kissing his neck "Daddy hhnnggg" he moaned and I smirked "Bad boy, I'm in control" he nodded and I smiled "But what are you doing?" I asked licking the skin "I'm trying to control" he answered and I nodded. He stood up and looked down so I stood and lifted his chine "Though I don't mind this time. It's sexy...now where do you wanna do it?" I asked and he blushed then kissed my lips "Where it leads us daddy" I nodded and smirked grabbing the bag "Do you wanna play?" I asked and he nodded then went on his keens on the arm his hand went on the seat. 

He wiggled his ass in the air "Daddy" he taunted and I walked over then rubbed his ass cheeks "What a sight" I said smirking "Remember the safe word?" I asked and he nodded "Frezerburn" I kissed his lips "Good boy" I said and he looked back at me "Daddy please make me feel good. Please daddy make your puppy feel good" he begged and I smirked "I don't know puppy, I need to punish you first" he nodded pouting. I went into the bag grabbing the whip running it down his back and over his ass cheeks "Now tell me what each thing I do is?" he nodded and I slapped him with my hand "Play" I nodded kissing his shoulder "Yes well done and this." I slapped his ass hard with the whip "Fuck daddy, punishment" I smirked and did it again having another moan come out of him "Count" I demand and he nodded. I hit his ass again "Three" he looked back at me again bitting his lip "Four" he said as I brought it back down. I hit it against his ass again "five" he said as it hit his skin, I hummed dropping the whip.