Date/Moving out

This contains: cuteness and hinting at smut

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Izuku pov:

I sighed as I walked out of the shower, I dried my body down then slipped on my outfit. I walked out of the bathroom and looked at myself in the mirror.

 I walked out of the bathroom and looked at myself in the mirror

(Izuku's outfit)

I could see the part of the branding peeking through on my arms, I could see more of it showing on my thighs. Though he did do it more on the sides so I couldn't see them too well, I smiled twirling the skirt slightly "Someones happy" I smiled at my boyfriend as he sat up stretching. "Yeah I am" I walked over sitting down next to him. I snuggled into his side "Love you" he kissed my forehead "I love you to Izu" I looked at his chest then noticed a bruise on his ribs "Shoto where did this come from?" he sighed "You know when I had to leave the other day after the phone call?" I nodded "Well it was my dad, he was angry I was missing so much training" I nodded feeling bad for getting him in trouble "He did his training on me again" I snuggled into him brushing my knuckles gently over them "I'm sorry" he lifted my chin "You have nothing to be sorry for, I'm choosing to stay here with you." I nodded then kissed the bruise before snuggling back into his neck "How didn't I notice this yesterday?" he sighed "I covered it with makeup. I knew we had danced so I thought I would need to cover it" I kissed his lips "Please Sho tell me when he does this again because I'll go over there and break each bone" he chuckled kissing me "Nope I won't allow you to" I sighed but nodded. Shoto then stood up and got dressed, I sat watching him. Once he was finished I looked him up and down.

 Once he was finished I looked him up and down

(Shoto's outfit)

I bite my lip "Puppy" he teased and I blinked a few times pouting "Don't tease me you just too hot" he chuckled and laid on his stomach between my legs. "But why are you wearing shoes" I asked "Well, I have to go pick up some keys" I was confused "Huh?" he smiled "As I said before I'm moving out of my dads, I have an apparent, I just need to pick up the keys and move all my clothes there. Its fully stock." I nodded cupping his cheek "I'll come if you wait for me to pick some heels or you can just pick them" he nodded and rubbed my thighs "Won't people see these" I shrugged "One they shouldn't be looking at my thighs and two so what for all they know its pen and you drew on me" he laughs "You're so cute" I kissed his lips my fingers slipping in his hair "You're hot" he licked my bottom lip and I allowed him in. He broke the kiss "Come on let's not get to heated, I can see you have a small limp already" I blushed, he sighed and rubbed my hips "I did see them already Izu, I know I bruised and burnt your hips yesterday." I cup his cheek "Shoto it's fine they are fine. They don't hurt at all" he sighed and nodded then got up to get me some heels. He passed me what shoes he chose, I slipped them onto my feet then stood up looking at them.