Chapter Six

I left Alpha Riley and everyone at the holding facility to clean and lock up, normally I stay behind to help but my mind was on one person only. Vicki. I hated leaving her like that but sensing that her life was in danger I had to get answers and thankfully I did.

Ainsley didn’t break easily. In fact in wasn’t until five hours in and to the point where I almost gave up when she finally started talking. The real shocker was once she started talking she wouldn’t shut up. There was a lot I left out to Alpha Riley because the stuff I was told made everything more confusing and it also risked me losing Vicki.

Flashback

Wiping my bloody hands on my jeans for its seems like the twentieth time I finally grabbed the last thing left for me to use before I had to start improvising. It was a taser and although it didn’t look to be much it could bring a full grown male wolf down in seconds.

“Ainsley I must applaud you, you lasted much longer than I thought you would have.” I said turning back to the bloody mess that was sitting a few in front of me. I held up the taser in my hand and waved it a little. “Lets see how long you last with this little guy.” I said turning it on and beginning to bring it over to her knee. “I want you to see what it feels like on the lowest volume first.” I said smirking then took a hold over her jeans and ripped, creating a large hole in the knee.

“Stop!” she shouted before I could get any farther. “Please.” She said then to my surprise she started to cry. “I’ll tell you everything. Just… no more.” She pleaded while hanging her head down low.

“I’m listening.” I said then put down the taser and crossed my arms. From here on she spent the next half hour talking about how Wyatt always talked about me and my pack and how he told everyone of my parents side business. She told me she could always see jealousy in his eyes as he talked about me and that made me confused. My parents were the best as a child when I was kept in the dark but when their secret got out they became nightmares; always screaming at each other and sometimes me, my mother even lost her temper and hit me once. I went  days without food because we were broke and even longer without showering because we couldn’t pay the bills. I don’t understand how someone could envy that. What shocked me the most was what she said next.

“You weren’t the only person Wyatt continuously talked about. He talked about this girl; Victoria. God he hated her so much.” She said with tears in her eyes. “Any female who so much had the same color eyes as her was beat. Needless to say any one with the name Victoria in the pack either changed their name or left.” She said shaking her head.

“Victoria?” I asked beginning to pace. “Do you know what she looked like?” I asked crouching down infront of her.

“Not really. I think Wyatt was insane because he said that her eyes and hair changed color. Actually changed just like that.” She said and laughed.

I froze.

“Can you believe that? What a psycho.” She finished while shaking her head. “Anyways, he knew that you would reach out to another pack and that it would most likely be Alpha Rileys since they’re known not only as the biggest but the most kindest and it was also a plus since he knew the Alpha would bring his family, including Victoria. ‘Two birds with one stone’ he said, he would kill you along with Victoria then start taking over all packs.” She said then leaned back. “That’s all I know, I swear.” She said letting out a sigh.

“Alright.” I said trying to keep calm, I don’t want to let on that I knew who she was talking about. “Take her back to the cell.” I said standing back up. “And not a word of this to anyone or you’ll end up like her. Got it?” I said looking at both guards.

“Yes Alpha.” They said together and I began walking away until she called out.

“Alpha.” She said turning her head to look at me. “I know I don’t deserve anything from you but please do me a favor. Kill me.” she said with a pleading look in her eyes. “I know that is what my fate will be eventually but if you send me back and they see me bruised they’ll know I talked and they kill me themselves and they wont be quick.” She said then looked down at the floor. “I wasn’t expecting to get caught and Bailey would have died either way but, you don’t know what its like in that pack. I do love my sister.” She started. “But I did what I had to do to survive if I had to go back, they would have fulfilled their threats to her on me.” she said.

“It still doesn’t make things right.” I said shaking my head.

“I know.” She mumbled quietly.

“I’ll make it quick and painless.” I said walking back over to her and held her face in my hands.

“Thank you Alpha.” She said looking up at me and smiled, the relief was all over her face.

“You’re welcome Ainsley.” I said and with that I snapped her head to the side.

Jogging down the path to the pack house I made it there in less than no time.

“Does anyone know where Kevin is?” I asked a few of the men walking around with guns that kept surveillance.

“I believe he is in your room Alpha.” One of them said with a nod and I took off. Once I made it to my room I walked in seeing Vicki in my bed asleep and Kevin on the couch flipping through a magazine. He put it down then stood up, giving me a respectful nod of the head.

“I gave her a sleeping pill Alpha, she was very emotional once we got inside and I thought it would help her relax more.” He said speaking carefully like he would get in trouble for what he had said.

“Thank you Kevin.” I said walking over and sat on the edge and began softly running the back of my fingers over her cheek.

“What happened to the guy who killed the girl, Bailey?” he said walking over to the door.

“It was a girl. Ainsley, her named was Ainsley and she killed her own sister.” I said feeling the sickness wash over me.

“Wait, the girl who killed Bailey was her own sister?” he asked again trying to process what I had just said. I just simply nodded. “What happened to her?” he asked curiously.

“Dead.” I said leaving out the fact that she only died that soon because she had asked. Although I wasn’t a tough mean Alpha I still had to give off the appearance or my pack would be hard to manage and people wouldn’t take me seriously.

“Oh.” He said and for a moment he sounded sad but then cleared his throat. “If you don’t mind Alpha, I would like to go for a run to relieve some stress unless you needed anything else?” he asked.

“No, you’re dismissed.” I said without looking at him. As soon as I heard the door shut I crawled into bed behind her and wrapped my arm around her waist causing her hair to turn pink.

She was just too cute.

Authors note:

Kind of short but I hope you enjoy! Vote, comment and follow me. Thank you for reading.

Sorry for the late update, I actually didn’t think I was going to update again but due to the recent number of votes and people adding it to their reading lists I decided to try and keep plugging away. Thanks guys!