Chapter 1: Lotus Flower Bomb

JALIA'S POV

"When are you going to stop dealing with this nigga Jalia?"my friend asked me. I sat there dumbfounded , arms crossed with my mouth poked out because I knew she was right. It's time to let go and move on. Jabari has been my boyfriend since sixth grade. At first I didn't even like the nigga but getting to know him he was sweet , caring , and freaky. Jabari is like the type of nigga you don't want to fuck with because in the end he's going to have the last word. He's dark-skin , around five foot eight , athletic , and how could I forget a drug dealer. He's been dealing drugs since high school and I blame his no good ass homeboys for making him sell it.

In the beginning of our relationship it was rainbows and unicorns but now he shows me no type of attention , he's always out with his niggas or in the streets. Don't get me wrong he spoils me and gives me stacks of money to spend but I would rather have him and be under him. Some times I can barley sleep at night because i'm afraid that my phone is going to ring and it's going to be his mother telling me he has been killed. I've tried to talk to him and tell him the streets aren't going to get him anywhere but he just brushes it off and starts playing on his phone. "Nita I can't just give up on him and you know that" I told her. "He ain't shit but bad news , he deals drug and soon enough he's going to have you delivering his products". After she said that I blacked out all I remember is climbing off top of her and looking down at my hands. My hands were bruised and covered in Nita's blood.

"I should apologize to you but thinking back on it you never liked him , you've always been against him so just get the fuck out before I beat your ass again bitch". Nita looked up at me with tears in her eyes but her left eye was swollen shut and bleeding. I felt no remorse because she was crying I just wanted her ass out my apartment so I could call Jabari. "I love you Jalia and don't want to see you get hurt just call me when you cool down " she said through her tears. After she left I went to my room and grabbed my phone and started a face time call with Jabari. He didn't answer which didn't surprise me. I tossed the phone to the side and started watching Power. Two episodes passed when Jabari finally called back. "Hey Babe" I said as I adjusted the camera so he could see my face. "What you wanted earlier when you called me" he responded. My smile faded as I noticed his homeboys in the back with a bunch of bitches. "Where you at Jabari" ? I questioned. "At the trap with these niggas about to make a drop" he said. Can you come over- I was cut off by a brown-skin girl with long deep wave hair whispering in Jabari's ear.

As she backed away from his ear she looked in the camera and winked at me and then walked out of sight. "Who was that Jabari ?" I questioned. " I'll come over later got to make this drop real quick and don't leave that fucking apartment stay there until I get there" He demanded. Before I even had a chance to say "Be safe" he hung up. Tears were building up in my eyes because I don't understand why I get treated this way by him. I layed back on my bed about to dose off when my phone vibrated alerting me of a notification. I reached for the phone and the message was from Jabari and it read:

My Thug❤️❤️🎯: Wear them sexy ass shorts I bought you and put on my tank top with no bra.

Reading that message I instantly jumped up and found the items he wanted me to where and spread them on the bed. Even though i'm still mad at him that doesn't mean my pussy is mad at him.