Chapter 4: NO FEELINGS PT 2

NITA'S POV

Rubbing on his joggers trying to find his print he looks at me and then his joggers. He pushes my hand away and grabs me by the neck and gets face to face with me and asks me "Bitch is you crazy"? I just stare at his lips and he notices and grabs my face and then grabs his glock out from under his seat and presses it to my forehead and he said "Give me one good reason not to shoot you right here". 

JABARI'S POV

I'm just waiting on this bitch to say some bullshit so I can pull the trigger and go get me and baby girl's food. "Well Jabari I could fix that problem in your pants" she said seductively. I let go of her face but still kept the gun pointed at her head. I looked down and I was hard ass fuck just by her rubbing my shit. I moved the gun from her forehead and put it back under the seat and I put my head on the steering wheel. "Jabari what's wrong?" she asked. I really needed Jalia at this moment but I couldn't so I guess her best friend is going to have to do. After some minutes passed and my head still on the steering I simply said "Let's keep it gangsta for one night , If I let you fuck it stays between us got that hoe?"

NITA'S POV

After he said that I instantly leaned over and smashed my lips into his .He flinched at the feeling but then kissed back. Before I could depend the kiss he pulled away and said "You been complaining I know what you need and smirked. He then got out the car only to go to the backseat and say "Bring yo thick ass on". I got out and climbed in the backseat. He then ripped off my pants  and threw my panties on the floor. I really wanted some type of foreplay so I tried to kiss him on his neck while he took off his joggers but then he shook his head no and said "no foreplay fuck making love it ain't no feelings". I shook my head in response. I was actually about to find out how good this nigga dick REALLY was and I felt no remorse even though i'm still bruised and hurt from both of them beating my ass. He then leaned down and slid into me as I gasped and wrapped my arms around his neck.

JALIA'S POV

After I got out the shower I put on a T - shirt and layed down on the bed playing with my phone. My stomach started growling out of no where and I sat up frustrated because Jabari was supposed to be back by now. I would have texted him but he already told me don't text me unless it's an emergency when he's handling business. I then somewhat regretted setting up Nita but she needed that ass whooping from Jabari maybe he'll shut her ass up.

JABARI'S POV 

After I got done fucking Nita I fixed myself back up and got out her car. Her pussy was straight but it wasn't all that. I regret fucking her but i'll just fuck with her when Jalia piss me off or don't feel like fucking. I went into Waffle House and got me and baby girl's food and headed back to the apartment. I pulled into the yard and got the food and headed into the crib.

JALIA'S POV

"Come get this food bae" Jabari said. After seeing him in the kitchen I remembered what he did to me in the bathroom earlier so I walked over to him and brushed passed him making sure to brush up against his dick. He looked at me like he was warning me of something but I didn't give a fuck. After I grabbed my food I purposely dropped my fork in front of him and I then bent all the way down showing that I had on no underwear. He started massaging his dick through his joggers and said "I'm not fucking you no more tonight because you had that bitch in my house".So how are you going to fix that in your pants I asked while looking at his print. "My hand" he responded. "I rolled my eyes and went into my room to eat while he did the same.