Chapter 11: ALL I WANT

CHRIS'S POV

Jalia started leaning in to kiss me but I couldn't bring myself to kiss her back so I moved back and unwrapped my arms around her. "What's wrong" she asked. "You know you have a boyfriend and he's my friend right" I said back. "I know but I feel something for you just let me kiss you one time to get it out my system" she said. "I can't do that Lia and you know that". I told her and "no matter how much I wanted to kiss you I couldn't because your my bro's girl." "what about a kiss on the cheek then" she asked. "I can do that" I said. I leaned in about to kiss her cheek when she moved her face quick so instead of kissing her cheek I kissed her lips and she wrapped her arms around my neck and tried to depend the kiss but I pulled away and looked at her and kissed her cheek for real this time and got into my car.

JALIA'S POV

His lips were soft and plump it felt as if I was kissing a cloud. It was everything I thought about and more. I thought he would be pissed I played his ass but instead he kissed my cheek and got into his car and drove off. Now I was alone in this apartment with nothing to do. So I decided to take a shower and call it a night.

CHRIS'S POV
As I drove home all I could think about was Lia and the way she kissed me. I didn't want to pull away but I live by a code and ima honor that code. "Can't fuck no bitch that's fucking with yo dawg that's law". I said to myself. After pulling in my driveway I promised myself I would keep my distance from her.

NITA'S POV
Laying in my bed halfway sleep I felt the bed dip and already knew it was Jabari. Jabari climbed on top of me and started pulling my clothes down but I tried to stop him because I was still sore from this week. "Not tonight Jabari I'm tired" I whined. Even though I couldn't see him I knew he was pissed. "Bitch fuck that" he said as he continued to rip my clothes off my body. I thought to myself "Is he really going to rape me"? I then started screaming and kicking but that didn't last long because he then started to hit me and curse at me.

DEQUA'S POV

Jonathan and I were bundled up on the couch watching movies. "I got to ask you something real quick" I said. He leaned up and paused the movie and put all his attention on me. 'What's up?" he questioned. "Be a hundred percent honest with me when I ask you this" I told him. He nodded and waited for me to ask him. "Is Jabari cheating on Jalia?" I asked him. "No why?" He replied. "Because he texted her and said he spent the night with you last night when I was with you the whole time." I said. He looked at me weirdly and said "I don't know why he would say that but i'll look into it. "You better" I replied.

JALIA'S POV

As i'm laying in bed thinking about Chris my stomach rumbles and I already knew that meant I was hungry. So I got up and went to the fridge and as I was about to open it I seen a note. I then picked up the note and it read: "At Jonathan's tonight love you and see you tomorrow". I blushed because he said I love you and I haven't heard him say that in forever. But then I remembered he was lying about his whereabouts and wasn't with Jonathan at all. The weed was starting to wear off so I instantly ran to the room and lit a blunt that I took with me from the spot. As I inhaled the drug I felt my tears run down my face and as I exhaled I watched the smoke dissapear just like how I was watching this relationship dissapear into thin air.