Chapter 6: TRILL LUV

JABARI'S POV

I finally made it to the spot with Jonathan and his friend Chris. I don' t trust that nigga Chris he look like a flake but i'ma cool out on his ass until it's time for me to beat his ass. I walked inside with the duffle bags and dapped everybody up until I seen Jonathan and Chris. I dapped both of them up and gave them the duffle bags to count and divide evenly. After 30 minutes we gave everybody their cut and I assigned them all a corner to stay posted on to sell my drugs. They all left except Jonathan and Chris. We sat and lit a blunt and smoked it until it became a roach.

I ain't gone lie just sitting around chilling with Chris and vibing with him I learned a lot of shit about him. He been through hella shit in his life and I got no room to judge. The lil nigga earned my respect. We been at the trap all day high ass fuck laughing at the stupidest shit. I noticed Jonathan ain't been talking as much and more focused on his phone than the conversation so I decided to start fucking around with him. "Aye nigga what bitch got your attention" I said. Chris laughed and agreed and we waited for his response. "Man ain't no bitch got my attention mind ya'll damn business" he spat. I just laughed it off because I know a bitch got his attention while Chris shrugged it off and started playing on his phone.

JONATHAN'S POV

ME: You still pulling up tonight right , I wanna see you?

🤫: Of course but whats the addy?

ME: 5586 Sangrier Lane and I'm finna slide to the apartment now.

🤫: Okay i'm about to drop my friend off give me a hour.

ME: Ight

"Imma fuck with ya'll later I gotta go handle some business." I said as I start grabbing my money off the table and heading to the door. "I'mma head out to , Jalia been texting me all day" Jabari said. Chris tagged along with us as we walked out the spot. "Tomorrow we gotta make that drop for Fisher or that's all our asses." Jabari said. "We'll be ready to make the drop and if some shit pop off we'll be ready to shoot some shit up too" I said. "Fasho dat" Chris added. We dapped each other up and went our separate ways. After I got in the car I did the dash back to my crib because I had to get fresh for my lil dip that was coming over.

I made it home at around eight o clock and went inside my apartment. I cleaned up a little bit and then took a shower and put on some grey Nike shorts and a white V neck shirt. "Man I might as well pop in the grill and put on some Gucci cologne" I said to myself in the mirror. I did as I said and then waited in the living room for my company to pull up.

*Remember last chapter DeQua already arrived at Jonathan's crib.*

DEQUA'S POV 

After I came in his apartment I sat down on his couch and started fiddling with the strings on my pants. I was nervous just sitting there I can't lie. He was looking at me and I was looking at him. I know what was going to happen eventually but I wasn't going to be the one who initiated it. I wanted him to do it because what if he didn't like how I did something. I refuse to embarrass myself so i'll wait. "Come over here Q " he told me. I got up and walked towards him. He was sitting in this big ass reclining chair that could fit at least two people.He had his legs propped open while he was slouched down in the recliner. As I was about to sit on his lap he turned me around so I was now straddling him. I was a little shocked at his actions but then I noticed his eyes were low and he smelled good as hell. I looked him in his eyes while he looked me up and down and licked his lips showing his grill. 

I then tilted his head to the side and started leaving love bites all over his neck. "Shitttt" he grunted. I started feeling him grow under me so I then started grinding both of our erections on each other. I threw my head back in pleasure and he took this opportunity to return the favor and leave love bites all over my neck. I started grinding faster and rougher on top of him and I earned another grunt from him. He then kissed me and I almost melted into his arms. His lips were so soft and plump. I licked his bottom lip asking for entrance and he grabbed me by neck  and pulled me closer slipping his tongue inside my mouth. His tongue was warm and soft and felt good against my tongue. He then picked me up and threw me back in the chair while he tossed his shirt to the floor he then snatched my pants off along with my boxers and pulled his dick out and stuck it inside me. "Ohhh shittt" he said when he slid in. After a few slow strokes he then sped up his pace and started pounding me in this recliner. My head was banging into the arm rest the whole time. My moans filled the whole room along with his occasional grunts and moans as well. "Ahhh" I moaned out and he said "Shut the fuck up and take this dick " His voice sent shivers down my spine which made me arch my back as he continued to pound inside me. 

He got close to my ear and said "Cum for me baby" and started sucking and licking on my neck. I felt my release come over me as I jerked off while he still pounded inside me. Seconds later he came inside me and collapsed beside me. He then wrapped me in his arms and pulled me close and with that I drifted off to sleep.