Chapter 12: NO LOVE

NITA'S POV
Laying on my side trying to be silent I was crying and hurt more than anything. Jabari raped me and beat me last night. He was now lying over me asleep. I just don't understand how can you sleep after forcing yourself on somebody and then beat them because they tried to fight back. I needed my best friend more than anything right now and I couldn't even call on her because she betrayed me.

Jabari woke up which made me act like I was still sleeping. "Bitch I know you ain't sleep I hear yo ass over there crying and shit" he said. I then froze in place and begged God to protect me. "And then I don't know why you crying , you wanted the dick and all I did was make you take it and get the fuck up and clean these damn sheets it's blood everywhere" he said. After he said that he left out the room and left my apartment.

I instantly got up and ran to the door and locked it. I then slid down the door and started to have a panic attack.

JABARI'S POV
I left Nita's house because she was acting like she didn't want to give me the pussy no more. Then she wanted to put up a fight but I always get what I want in the end. I was headed back to my baby girl because I wanted to spend time with her today since I been fucking off with her best friend. I parked the car and walked up to the her porch and the smell of weed hit my nose. "I know she ain't got no nigga in here" I said to myself.

I unlocked the door and shut it quietly and snuck to her room. I opened the door quietly and was shocked at what she was doing. "Where the fuck you get weed from" I asked her.

JALIA'S POV
"Where the fuck you get weed from?" I heard and instantly looked up to the door to see Jabari standing there looking at me. "BITCH TALK" he yelled. "I stole it from your spot i'm sorry" I said as my voice cracked. "So you stealing from me" he said as he walked towards me. "I said I was sorry" I pleaded. He then jacked me up from my bed and threw me to the ground. Then he started punching me in my face and yelling at me. I couldn't even focus on what he was saying because I was trying to avoid his hits. "YOU STUPID BITCH" he said as he kicked me in my back.

He then walked to the bed and re-lit my blunt and put it between his lips and grabbed me by my neck and said "steal from me again" and then he exhaled the smoke and put the blunt out on my shoulder. I screamed in pain and tried to wiggle from his grasp. He finally let me go and left out the room.

After a few minutes I limped out the room to see if he was still here and thank God he wasn't. I then walked back to my room and reached for my phone and texted Chris.

ME: Chris I need you it's important.