Chapter 17 :Missing You

JABARI'S POV

I've been going crazy all night , I been calling Jalia non stop but it just goes to voicemail. I swear on everything I love Dequa gone catch some bullets , because she never would've left me if his bitch ass didn't send her that recording. Damn I fucked up big time , but she should know when I smoke I be out my body. I didn't mean none of it I swear. I just wish she would hear me out. I can't lose her.

JONATHAN'S POV

"I think ya girl finally let his ass go Q" I said as he walked back into my bedroom. "Why you say that" ? he asked. "Because bruh been calling and texting me since we came home trying to go find out where Jalia hiding out at. "I'm glad she left his ass , he wasn't shit and treated her like a damn pet" he said while crawling on top of me straddling me. "What you trying to do"? I asked him while grabbing his ass. "You know what i'm trying to do" he replied. Before we could even get started Q phone started ringing. "Ignore it" I told him. He agreed and started rotating his hips on me while I gripped his waist. *RING RING RING RING RING*. "ughhh  let me see who calling me" he said ass he got up and went to get his phone. "Alright man" I said aggravated.

JALIA'S POV

"Why you didn't answer the first time I called you Dequa". I asked him. "I was in the bathroom damn bitch" he said. I laughed and asked "Can you take me by the apartment so I can get the rest of my shit?" "Yea give me 20 minutes" he said. "Okay" I replied and with that we hung up. After I hung up the phone I went to check on Chris to see if he was still sleeping. I peeped in his door and looked and he was still knocked out. Coming back from Chris's room I heard my phone going off. I looked at my phone to see it was Jabari blowing my phone up.

         My Thug ❤️❤️🎯: Do you remember those nights We was fussin' and fightin', then be fuckin' all night?

    My Thug ❤️❤️🎯: I know you remember those night.

        My Thug ❤️❤️🎯: Can't forget not a night, with me, alright , you put that pussy on me you love when I kiss you.

     My Thug ❤️❤️🎯: I say answer me girl , Do you ever dream of me? I need answers.

I erased all his messages and blocked him. I then got dressed and waited for Dequa to come get me. After twenty minutes he finally came and we made our way over to my old apartment. "So you remember when I said I was in the bathroom when you called me?" Dequa asked. I shook my head yes. He then looked at me and said "Girl I was lying I was about to get dicked the fuck down by Jonathan" he told me. I shook my head and started laughing. The ride was quiet on the way over to the apartment until Dequa broke the silence. "So you really done with Jabari"? he asked. I looked at him and said "yes" as we pulled in the driveway.

We got out the car and walked towards the door. I reached in my pocket and grabbed the key. I then stared blankly at the key. Tears started filling my eyes as I looked at the key. I quickly blinked my eyes causing the tears not fall. "Dequa you got the apartment key with you"? I asked him. "Yea here it go" he said as he took it off his keychain. After he gave it to me I then unlocked the door and the smell of weed hit my nose hard. I walked in and placed the two keys on the dining room table and walked into the living room and gathered some of my essentials that I left in here the other day. "Where you been , why you ain't been replying to my messages"? I heard from behind me.