Chapter 3:NO FEELINGS pt1

JABARI'S POV
"Why you ain't got yo ass up yet" I said. "Baby I can't move" she whined. I inhaled one more time before I put the blunt out and I stood up and picked Jalia up by her legs. She instantly wrapped her arms around my neck while I carried her to the bathroom. As I sat her down on the counter I looked down at her hands which were bruised and instantly got heated. "Who THE FUCK was in this house Jalia?" And before you think about lying I promise you it ain't worth it.
JALIA'S POV
I froze in place because I already know I'm in the hot seat. "Baby listen- " Before I could finish my face was already mashed against the bathroom vanity mirror. "Bitch I ain't playing with you , who was in this bitch before I throw yo ass into the tub" I tried to move his hand from my head because it started to hurt and I heard the glass about to crack. "Jabari it was Nita I swear believe me" I pleaded. He eased up and removed his hand away from my face. As I regained my position on the sink I tried to read his expression which he was just mad but after I said Nita his face softened and he kissed me. I hesitated to kiss back and he noticed that's when he grabbed my neck and gave it a squeeze. I then kissed back and tried to deepen the kiss but he pulled back and looked at me and licked his lips and said "text Nita and tell her to meet you at Waffle House" . I already know what he was about to do and To be honest I didn't give a fuck she shouldn't have been speaking on shit she didn't know about. "Okay Daddy" I responded. And with that he walked out the bathroom and tossed me my phone to text her.

ME:Hey bitch meet me at Waffle House now I'm hungry.
NITA💕:Now your talking to me I know you couldn't stay mad at me and bitch I should beat your ass for fucking up my eye earlier and I'll be there in 10💋
ME: lol.... see you then😉

"Jabari I did it she's on the way there" I said. He walked in fully clothed with a snapback on and his grill. I got wet all over again but I kept my composure and just locked my legs together. "Damn baby girl all I got on is my grill ,hat, and the same clothes and you wet off that" he smirked. "I ain't wet I just got cold" I responded. He then walked towards me and pulled my legs apart and used his hand to feel how wet I was. Since I was still sensitive down there from earlier I instantly threw my head back and moaned. He then moved his hand and licked his fingers while looking directly at me. He whispered in my ear and said " I probably would have kept going but you lied to me baby" As he said that he then licked up my ear and walked out the bathroom and shut the door.
I was pissed at him for leaving me hot and bothered but two can play that game wait until he gets back.

NITA'S POV
I just pulled into Waffle House waiting on Jalia to get here. I don't understand why she hit me earlier but I do understand my eye is hurting like hell and I forgot my shades at home. I pulled out my phone to text her and ask her if she wanted me to get us a booth inside.
JALIA🕺🏿❤️:You want me to get us a booth or wait.
10 mins go by without a response so I get out the car and grab my bag and as I'm about to close my car door my body hits the floor and I cry out in pain.
JABARI'S POV
I'm sitting in Jalia's car looking at this bitch Nita. She ain't never liked me but I don't care about none of that and she know that. When Jalia told me she was in the apartment I already know what her thick ass was telling my bitch "leave him , he ain't shit " but Jalia ain't never leaving me and when I seen the bruises it was over with for Nita. Nobody touches my bitch except me.When I saw her get out the car I got out and ran towards her and I punched her ass in her face. She fell to the ground and started screaming but I wasn't stun none of that. I then grabbed her by her weave and punched her dead in her mouth and let go of her hair. Then I stepped on her side and kicked the fuck out of her back.
NITA'S POV
"Don't be around my bitch no more hoe and next time I'll kill you bitch" Jabari said to me. I just layed on the ground crying and holding my side. "You understand me "he said and I instantly shook my head so he could leave me alone. "I got to talk to you get yo ass in the passenger seat he said" It took me awhile but I got up and got my ass in the passenger seat.
JABARI'S POV
"I just want to ask you straight up since my niggas brought it to my attention you tryna fuck with me knowing I got a bitch"? He asked. I sensed her try and shift in her seat like she was turned on or sum but I brushed it off. "I love Jalia and don't want you to hurt her can you just leave her alone" she told me. I looked at her ass like she was stupid. "Bitch why would I leave my girl I love her fasho dat , and ain't nobody coming between us and that's yo damn friend and you feel this way why you ain't tell her that". "I did and look what she did to my eye" she said as she pointed to her eye. I bust out laughing and said "damn she fucked you up". She leaned over to the drivers seat getting close to my ear and said "let me really show you why you should leave Jalia" while rubbing my dick through my joggers.