Chapter 15 : Wet

CHRIS'S POV

"I want to play with it" I told Jalia. She looked at me with lust in her eyes and she said "I'll do it for you , you just watch me". I shook my head and propped myself up on the headboard as she scooted to the middle of the bed. She then spread her legs and then spreaded her lips with her two fingers while looking at me. I felt my dick getting hard so I tried to grab her by her ankles but she stopped fingering herself and said "If you touch me the show is over". I grunted and laid back down in my position watching her scream out my name and moan every time she pushed her finger inside. As a force of habit I started rubbing myself while watching her. I guess she liked what she saw because she threw her head back and started pumping her fingers faster. I felt I was about buss and I asked her "Girl where you want me to nut at" in a voice I know that turned her on. She moaned and said "My mhhhmm pussy baby". I placed myself at her entrance and started jacking off on her clit. "FUCKKKKKK" I moaned out as I nutted on her. After I cleaned up our mess I carried her to my guest bedroom and put her in the bed.

I looked back at her and she was knocked the fuck out. She was lightly snoring and shifting in her sleep. I left out the room and closed the door behind me.

NITA'S POV

Waking up in this unfamiliar room I sat up in the bed and looked around. A once unfamiliar room turned into a familiar room. I was in Jabari's and Jalia's bedroom. I tried to hop up out of the bed but instantly fell back into the bed. I felt dizzy and the room was now spinning. I then felt someone start tugging on my underwear and tears began to form in eyes as my panties were sliding down my legs. "I been missing this pussy girl , come here." I heard Jabari say.

DEQUA'S POV

I haven't heard from Jalia since yesterday and i'm a little worried about her. I try facetiming her but I got no answer. "Lets go" I told Jonathan as he got out of bed. "Whats wrong Q" he asked. "I'll tell you on the way there" I said.

JABARI'S POV

"Damn bitch why you always bleeding and shit". I yelled at Nita. She flinched under my voice and started crying. "Man shut that shit up and go cook me something to eat." I told her. She wobbled out of bed stumbling and shit to the kitchen. After I heard her messing with the pots and pans I lit a blunt to calm my nerves. "What the FUCK are you doing here"? I heard somebody scream from the kitchen.