Chapter 8: GONE AWAY

JABARI'S POV

I wake up to the smell of bacon so I get out the bed and walk to the kitchen. I see Nita in a rose gold robe with her back to me so I sneak up behind her and wrap my arms around her. She flinches at first but then relaxes under my touch. "Good morning Jabari" she said. "Good morning ma" I replied. She then fixes us a plate and sets it at the table. We sit down and eat and make small talk. After I eat I text the niggas to meet me at the spot so we can go meet Fisher at this drop. But first I need to go to the crib and take a shower and change my clothes.

JALIA'S POV

I wake up to the other side of the bed still empty and cold. I get up and take a shower and throw on some blue jeans and a white crop top. I pick up my phone and call an uber because I made the decision not to stay in the apartment by myself while Jabari's not here. Before the uber arrives Jabari comes through the front door and says "Where you going"? "Out" I  simply stated. He then grabs me and pushes me into the wall and yells "You cheating on me bitch"? I looked at him with tears in my eyes because I would never cheat on him and why would he think that at all. "You think I would do you like that after all these years I would never cheat on you I love you to much to hurt you like that." I choked out. He smacked his lips and pushed me to the side and said "Get the fuck out my face". After he finished saying that my phone notified me that my uber was outside. I got into the uber and greeted the man he spoke back and took me to the location I said.

I finally made it to my location which was DeQua's apartment. We gave each other our spare key so we could come over anytime we wanted because we were close like that. I unlocked the door and went into his guest room and layed in the bed and started crying. I had a lot of shit on my mind and needed something to take the edge off so I was going to wait until DeQua gets home so we could go still some weed from Jabari's spot. Until then I caught up on some of my t.v. shows.

JONATHAN'S POV

Last night was some serious. Q wore my ass out and I don't even remember how we got into the kitchen. We were laying in the kitchen floor cuddled up. DeQua was laying on my chest knocked the fuck out slobbering on my bare chest. I shook him slightly because I had to go meet Jabari. "what" he whined. " I gotta go i'ma see you later ight"  I said. He got up and put on the rest of his clothes and hugged me then said "see you then".

DEQUA'S POV

After leaving Jonathan's crib I made my way back to my place to take a shower and just chill for today. I made it home and as I walked in my apartment I seen a purse and automatically knew it was Jalia so I went into my room and took a shower and put on some fresh clothes. After I finished I went into the guest room where Jalia was and sat on the bed and talked with her. "So how was last night and who is he DeQua" she asked. "You know who and your going to be shocked ass hell when I tell you" I said . "Tell me" she begged. "So you know Jabari's homeboy Jonathan " and before I could finished this bitch screaming and dancing and shit making me laugh.

JALIA'S POV

"So you know Jabari's homeboy Jonathan" DeQua said and before he could finish I got up and started screaming and acting silly making him laugh. But shortly after I stopped dancing and started thinking about something Jabari said. "What's wrong Jalia" DeQua asked. "Jabari said HE spent the night with Jonathan but you were with Jonathan the whole night so where THE FUCK was he last night " I exclaimed.