PLS READ!!!

Hi, before we start your love adventure with jeice lets start off with some things i would wish for you to be notified for in the future! First off i couldn't find jeice's age so were gonna say he is 16 so in this story he is going to be 16 while you are 15 years old. IDK ANYMORE I WANTED TO MAKE YOU AS A TEEN BECAUSE GOTEN IS A TEEN AND WE NEED YALL TO BE AROUND THE SAME AGE AS HIM bc....we need yall to be born around the same time. Ok second of all. This takes place after jeice and the ginyu force and freiza die off..and this is kinda dbs and dbz at the same time...but it'll make more sense when more chapters come out and all that. and just to let you all know. I post on fridays. And there will be days where i wont be able to update the story COUGH COUGH SCHOOL AND ALL THAT. also somebody or something might have passed away and I'll let you guys know when i wont be able to update usually. KEYWORD USUALLY. and if i dont update for a loooong time. Message me. So if i get it ill be like OH SHIT I NEEDA UPDATE. or dont idc. And if i also still dont update for a long time i probably have been...either depressed or have writers block orrrrrr need to have a break. Anyway thats all hope you enjoy this story in the future!