Ch. 12 my Red Magma. SMUT

BEFORE WE START SMUT IS IN THIS CHAPTER IF YOU DONT WANT TO READ SMUT I ADVISE YOU SKIP THIS CHAPTER. ILL TELL U WHEN ITS OVER

~•timeskip where you go home after meeting Tazumi and helping his friends and after the surprise goku and chi chi made ya•~

Fuck I need to shower..I go to my room and grab some clothes. A (f/c) gi top and a pair (f/c) gi pants. I then go to the shower and turn it on. "Hey (y/n)? Chi Chi and I are gonna go to Bulma's Goten is at his friends house ok?" Dad yells to me.

"Ok dad bye!" I yell back.

"Bye!" He shouts to me as I get in the shower. I then start washing my hair..but then I hear the door click.

"Who's there?!" I shout and laugh to myself. Nobodys really here.....

Right? I feel hands on my hips. Then kisses on my neck. I look up to see Jeice....NAKED. I blush intensely, saying nothing.

"You noticed finally love?" Jeice says to me and I blush more.

"What do you mean I finally noticed?" I reply then I feel his hands caressing my body.

"This." Jeice puts his hands on my breasts and I yelp. He chuckles lowly. He then bites the side of my shoulder.

"J...Jeice!~" I sputter out. I grab Jeice's wet hair. In surprise. He turns me to face him. And kisses me. His toned chest against mine, Jeice then slams me up against the shower wall.

"You getting a bit aroused yet hmm?~" Jeice whispers in my ear a bit. He goes to bite my breast a bit. (Srry i dont wanna say nipples or pussy. 😳) I moan from the pleasure his finger glides down my stomach to my clitoral hood. I whimper and blush. His finger glides down a bit and puts it on my clit, then does circle motions and making me moan loudly.

"Please just...nya~!" My moans cut me off.

"Oh please what?" Jeice stands up and whispers in my ear as he grips my hips. Then puts me on the floor of the shower. And gets on top of me.

"I...I need you." I blush mildly and cover my face. Jeice smiles.

"Oh you need me love?" Jeice's thick alluring accent whispers. He kisses me as then he stops abruptly and I whine. And feel terrible pain in my entrance as I cry a bit Jeice wipes my tears and shushes my cries. He thrusts a bit and the pain forms into pleasure and I start to moan as Jeice does a small bit too. He thrusts faster and harder. As I moan a bit more.

"Jeice!~ faster!" I shout while moaning. He speeds up quickly and kisses my neck a bit. I grip his hair again pulling it a bit. My eyes and his meet I blush a bit more and hide my face. I feel his minty green eyes still staring at me. His hands glide around my body. Jeice starts to kiss my jaw a bit then kisses my lips. He thrusts harder, pleasure bursts into my body. I groan, pulling Jeice closer to me.

"Your moans are so cute." Jeice smiles a bit and continues to thrust but this time at his max as he goes faster and faster, the bubble in my gut gets larger and larger. Sweat drips off of me into the water.

"I'm going to burst!" I moan out as Jeice goes harder. "JEICE!~" I release on him as he does the same. I breathe heavily and he takes it out.

~•after the shower•~
OK ITS OVER
Jeice and I lay in bed cuddling as I play with his hair. And do a tiny braid in it. "Oh bloody hell, what have you done to my hair." Jeice smiles and laughs.

"What? you have nice hair." I respond and continue to mess with his hair as I then hug him and cuddle. Feeling his shirtless chest. "Tomato."

"Bug." Jeice replies and I bite his hand. "Ow what was that for mate?!"

"For calling me a bug." I smile and bite him again.

"Ouch! Well you called me a tomato."

"Yeah, a moldy one." I look at him blankly. And he gives me a look.

"How am I a moldy tomato? I am the amazing, handsome, Red Magma." Jeice brags and I continue to mess with his hair.

"Shut up. You...pepper."

"Some peppers aren't red."

I look up at him and say. "Did I ask?" Jeice laughs and I hit him with a pillow.

"Ow I'm sorry- Ow ow ow! I said I'm sorry! Please! Aah! Owie. No no! Ow stop (y/n) please!" Jeice shouts as I hit him with a pillow repeatedly.

"You. Son. Of. A. BITCH!" I laugh while hitting him. Jeice tries to cover his face, while trying to get me to stop then I feel something soft hit my face. Jeice looks at me with a smirk holding a pillow.

"Haha! You thought I was gonna stay down? Well your wrong!" Jeice hits me again with a pillow as I kick him in the shin falling into the bed. As he continues as I roll of the bed and run downstairs laughing. "Get over here!" He chases me all over the house, smiling I turn around and hug him, his face turns into a confused one but then a soft one and hugs me back. "I love you (y/n)."

"I love you too moldy tomato." I grin while saying that.

"Hey!" Jeice replies and kisses my head. I grab his scouter and run off with it.

"Haha got ya bitch!" I run with the scouter and then put it on.

"Oh you look cute with my scouter on." Jeice comments. I growl and cross my arms.

"Shut up." I look away blushing.

"What? Is someone shy?" Jeice taunts me but then I do his pose from the Ginyu Force as to mock him. He looks at me dumbfounded. "You did the arm part wrong make it go up a bit more."

"Shut up Jeice!"

______________________________________

WORD COUNT: 1019

hey guys! I just wanted to say I post each friday and...for a quick check up how have you guys been during quarantine? Anyway bye see you next time on She's Mine!