ch.13 help him

~• three years later when your 18 but jeice is still going to be the same age bc i want him to be•~

"Jeice!" I yell to him running out from my college, smiling. Jeice smiles and walks to me as I get to him.

"Hey love!" Jeice hugs me tight, I kiss him.

"Hey lets go home." I fly up and students look at me weirdly. Jeice does too and I fly off quickly, then get home.

"Mom, dad I'm home!" I shout and Jeice catches up behind me.

"Your fast." Dad says leaning on the door frame.

"Yeah I know." I laugh and so does my father, he has been the exact same for the past three years his hair still jet black and all over the place. Jeice giggles a bit and hugs me, dad smiles and my mother comes out.

"Oh my baby there you are!" Mom pushes dad out of the way and he scratches the back of his neck laughing. "How was college for your first day?!" She asks, I grin widely.

"Well....it was pretty good. Besides the part where I flew home and a bird hit me in the-

"YOU FLEW HOME?!" Mom yells at the top of her lungs I look at Jeice, he shakes my head clearly telling me I'm on my own.

"Mom a bird hit me in the face I'm sorry that I flew home," I finish my sentence and she looks all over my face after I said that.

"MY BABY! THAT BIRD BETTER HAVE NOT GAVE YOU RABIES!" Mom shouts.

".....How in the flying fuck would I get rabies by being hit in the face by a bird?" I thought to myself then laugh a bit.

"Oi what's so funny?" Jeice whispers in my ear while moms shouting.

"Just a thought of mine." I respond and look at mom. "Mom."

"WHY THE HECK DIDN'T YOU TELL ME YOU GOT HIT IN THE FACE BY A BIRD IN THE FIRST PLACE?!" She continues to yell.

"Mom." I repeat.

"NEXT TIME TELL ME! LIKE HOW COULD YOU NO-

"MOM!" I yell at her and silence fills the air. Her eyes widen. "Where is Goten?" I ask.

"He is inside." Dad says to me and I go inside.

"Goten!" I shout and hear footsteps come out quickly.

"Hey!" Goten walks to me and behind him is Sakai.

"Sakai? What are you doing here." I ask and Goten turns around surprised.

"Tazi is in trouble." Sakai flies up to me. "We have to help him!!"

"Alright lets go!" I shout and I run outside then fly off while hearing Jeice yelling my name. Sakai flies behind me.

"(Y/n)! What the hell are you doing love?!" Jeice flies quickly behind me also.

"TAZUMI IS IN TROUBLE!" I yell to him and go faster. My hair graceful while in the air. Then I see a bird. The same fucking bird. "Mother fucker." The bird hits me in the face I slow down a bit and Jeice gains on me.

"Well you didn't have to fly off like that!" He shouts to me. I speed up.

"Just come on!" I yell to him and continue to accelerate. Jeice grabs my hand tightly and I get pulled back to him. "Let me go!" I growl and pull us forward.

"Just let me hold your hand." Jeice says to me and we go really fast.

"TAZUMI?!" I fly down to where the old kingdom was. I hear yelling a few yards away and run over to the place I hear yelling at, I then see a man well over 8 feet tall pummeling Tazumi mercilessly. "STOP!" I yell and throw a ki blast but he deflects it back at me. "H...how.." I groan as it hits me, I fly back in pain. My hair goes in my face. I bite my lip to not scream.

"(Y/N)!!" Jeice shouts and runs to my side.

"RUN!" Tazumi yells to me I growl and get up. I narrow my eyes and run back over there and throw punch after punch. The man falls back and I breathe heavily but then throw one last punch. "STOP!" Tazumi grabs my shoulder and I elbow him in the face harshly, breaking his nose.

"DONT TOUCH ME!" I yell out but then I widen my eyes. I thought it was Tazumi that I hit with my elbow...but...it was the guy. I look behind me to see hes not there I then feel brutal pain in my cheek. I growl then punch the guy back. Jeice kicks the guy behind his leg and makes him collapse, I furrow my brows then grab Tazumi's hand and bring him up. Bruises all over his body. His nose bloody so is his face with terrible wounds.

"We gotta get you somewheres safe...where are your friends?" Jeice asks.

".....I...Inside...castle.....save..them...Leave...me...b..be..hind.." Tazumi gasps for air. His breathing slows down fatally.

"NO I'M NOT GONNA LEAVE YOU BEHIND DAMMIT!" I yell and I look into his eyes.."your not gonna live for much longer are you?"

"No.....I was supposed to be dead long ago anyway..." Tazumi groans out and falls onto the ground.

"Wh..what do you mean mate?!" Jeice asks while holding Tazumi's head up.

"I...was meant to die....at this age....a..anyway, no matter what I was gonna die." Tazumi looks at me. "I want to thank you for trying to save me. Tell my friend I loved her...please.."

"Tazumi..no don't go don't go you were my bestest friend and Nomo's!!" Sakai cries out and tugs on his hair. Tazumi gives a sad smile and puts her in his hand.

"Well Its time for me to go...goodbye..Ill...miss you and Nomo and the others dearly." Then Tazumi hands me a photo of him and his friends and one of him and a girl blushing looking at eachother. "Tell that girl I love her."

______________________________________

WORD COUNT: 1008

SORRY I DIDNT UPDATE LAST FRIDAY IM KINDA STRESSED AND BUSY SO IF THIS SOUNDS RUSHED SORRRY BYEE