Thanksgiving special!

Hi everyone before we start happy Thanksgiving and I hope you all have a great time with your family and thank you for supporting this story it means ALOT to me I mean alot thank you guys!! OH AND WARNING THERE IS SOME BLOOD AND GORE LATER IN THE CHAPTER LIKE A BIT OF MURDER YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED.
___________________________
~•time skip to thanksgiving!•~

It was a day that was filled with happiness as I and my family and friends surrounded the table and yet I somewhat miss magma. He said he had to go visit his family too. I wonder how his Thanksgiving is. I lay my head on gohan's shoulder. Then vegeta walks up to me.

"You need to start training more. If your father wont train you I'll train you myself." Vegeta crosses his arms.

"Well....(y/n) will start full on training soon. Im pretty sure the ginyu force is back so we will have to start training her to help us. Well basically back up. But im sure we wont need her but just in case-

"Kakorot you fool we still need to train her either way." Vegeta interrupts my father.

"Well....true we will soon." Dad scratches the back of his neck.

"Okay everyone dinner is ready!!" Mom and bulma says in union. I sit down and so does gohan, krillin, vegeta, videl, pan, maron, dad, trunks, goten, piccolo, and all the others.

"Im so hungry arent you (y/n)?" Dad says to me. I nod and smile.

"Well of course. We're saiyans aren't we? So obviously!" I tell him. Then bulma and mom bring the food on the table that can feed 400 armies practically. Dad smiles almost drooling I laugh.

"Dad your almost drooling!" I smile again and laugh piccolo smiles...for once.

"Oh sorry hehehe..." Dad laughs and cleans his face off.

"Wow goku you look stronger we should fight again soon!" Tien comments.

"Your on!" Dad challenges him.

"Okay everyone lets pray!" We all sit in silence praying to kami. Then we all grab food and eat ALOT.

~•time skip to 3 hours later•~

The others have left and now I am alone. I hear something hit my window. I look out to see Magma smiling...I wonder how he got the perfect timing where I was home alone for a bit..maybe a coincidence.

"Open the window!" He requested. I did as he said and opened it.

"Perfect timing Magma! What's up?" I ask.

"Ah... not much love. How about you..?" Magma replies.

"Nothing just bored." I smile and say "come on up."

"Alright." He jumps up in to my room. "So what do ya wanna do?"

"I have noo idea....maybe just ask eachother questions...?" I say.

"Okay so you go first." Magma responds.

"Did you ever play any sport?" I ask Magma.

"Yes I used to play in the Galactic little league." Magma smiles.

"Cool. Now you." I nod.

"Er...well how many friends do you have...and are you single...? Just wondering love..." Magma's face turns a bit red than usual.

"Well yes im single... but i dont have that many friends..." I put my head down a bit...he grabs my head and presses it up against his chest and i hear his heart beat. He strokes my (h/l) hair. And holds me. I close my eyes and wrap my arms around him.

"Its okay love. I understand. But don't worry you will eventually find someone. Your amazing you know that right?" Magma compliments me.

"Thank you..Magma." I thank him and still hold him close.

"Why are you so different from the others....? I don't understand why..." Magma mumbles.

"What do you mean..?" I say.

"HUH?! O...oh...its nothin love." He replies quickly. Something feels...off.. more off about him...than usual...its still probably just me..

"Hey magma...?" I look at him. He looks down at me in his arms..

"Yeah...?" Magma stares into my eyes.

"What is that logo on your armor...?" I ask.

"Uhhh....oh...oh... it's nothing, really." Magma avoids eye contact now..

"You know you can tell me anything. I won't get mad..-

"I swear it's just a random logo on it...I bought it and the armor already had the logo on there." Magma protests.

"Oh ok..." I close my eyes and just listen to his heart beat. It is like a lullaby filled with joy. That can put anyone to sleep. It goes thump thump thump thump. I love the melody.

_
I look around to see darkness...then see magma as i turn around hes smiling his eyes...have a different look in them...like lust..or death...

"Come here love. I have something to show you HHAHAAHHAHAHAH. You wanna see it??" I widen my eyes as he said that. I know it has to be something bad. Then he reavels the dead body...of...dad... mom, gohan, trunks, the others...all dead..then I saw one thing I will NEVER forget...freiza. next to him.

"Good job $#-": You killed them all..now whats left is her. Do it kill her." Freiza said to Magma. When he said magma's name it was muffled. Magma dropped to the ground.

"I won't....shes mine! I can't do it to her! Instead I will kill you." Magma jumped at freiza and punched him! And kicked, did anything he could to kill freiza...but I couldn't look away...I was stuck...in other words trapped. I can't move, speak, or anything all I can do is think...at last somehow Magma kills freiza. We sat there in silence as...he was covered in blood. From my family, friends, and last...my enemy.
_

"(Y/n)? Are you alright love?? Come on wake up." I hear magma's voice. I slowly open my eyes.

"Huh..? Oh...im fine... did I fall asleep?" I ask.

"Yea you did...for a couple of hours. But I wanna let you know your family is home and they think your asleep and they are asleep now by the way." Magma gets up off of his knees. Yet I look around and see myself on my bed...he must've put me here.

"What time is it...?" I ask.

"Ah...its about a quarter past 2 am. And your family got back at.......8 pm." Magma looks at the clock in my room.."Now get some rest love. You need it...happy Thanksgiving (y/n) I hope you had a good one...and I got to go..close the window behind me okay?" Magma sits on the window sill.

"Goodbye Magma...Will you be back...?" I ask.

"Yes, yes I will love. Now goodbye for now." He jumps off the window sill and lands down with a thud. I get up and look at him out the window. He waves to me and I wave back as he flies out of the atmosphere. I watch him go up and up and up. Until I dont see him anymore.

"I'll miss you Magma. Please be back soon." I say...then closed my window. And headed back to bed.

~°Magma's pov°~

"I'll miss you too love. I hope I'll see you again soon if cap'n ginyu gives me permission to go back to earth and I lie about studying the earth we will attack soon though...im sad...I'll soon have to kill my own friend..I mine as well enjoy my time with you while it lasts...good night love. Have a good rest..I'll see you in the morning.." I think to myself.

___________________________

WORD COUNT: 1243

hi guys this is an early special so hope you enjoyed this...I worked really hard on this one for you. Goodbye!!! And have a good day!!