d e u x

~Marinette's breakfast~

Tikki, I burnt the toast again!" Marinette said out loud.

"Let's go, Marinette. We'll be late for school!"

She ran out of her house and towards her school. Sitting on her seat, was when they heard a crash outside. "Seriously?" Marinette groaned.

Ms Bustier was telling her students to leave the building.

Marinette ran into the bathroom.

"Tikki, Spots on!" Pink and red engulfed her and there stood Ladybug. She threw her yo-yo and darted to find the akumatized villain.

**

"Miraculous ladybug!" Ladybug threw the black spotted red spoon into the air. 

Everything was back to normal.

Ladybug looked behind to see a happy Chat noir. She smiled. She was happy to see him at that moment. That was when Ladybug's stomach growled. She remembered that she didn't have any breakfast because she was late.

"Hungry, bugaboo?" Chat noir leaned into his baton and winked. "Well, luck is on our side. Look what I got."

He pulled out a bag from behind him. Ladybug silently stared at him as she watched him carefully untie the golden ribbon that closed the plastic translucent bag.

She took a step closer to him as Chat noir took out a cookie and held it out for her.

"A special friend of mine made these cookies with me yesterday. You should try it. They taste amazing." With that, he placed the cookie on her palm.

Ladybug immediately recognised the kitty shaped cookie. She put it in her mouth. Her eyes widened in realization. Chat noir was right.

Indeed, they tasted amazing.

**

"You look a bit more merrier today, Marinette!" Alya said.

"You could say that! A really good friend of mine came over to help me make cookies." Marinette said as she beamed.

Adrien had been listening to their conversation. He wanted to stay distant from everyone. He put his head on the desk with arms hiding his face. What no one knew, was that, he had been hiding a smile.

Ms. Bustier walked into the class. Their class was resumed after lunch, after all the commotion that has happened in the morning due to the  akumatized villain.

"From yesterday's information, I'd like to give you more details. Mr. Damocles and I have discussed on this topic. Every Friday till the week before Christmas, we will be having some event, one or the other."

"Next Friday, we will have an evening tea ceremony. Therefore, bring any sort of sweet, gâteaux or any pastry of your liking."

"The week after that, you will be required to dress up as any of your favourite superhero."

The class filled with chattering and the "ooh-aah"s.

"The week after that, we will be hosting a campaign for foster care children. Then, comes the dance party. Keep in mind, WEAR A DRESS OR SUIT! I don't want to see anyone wearing T-shirt and jeans."

"Mr. Damocles has contacted all teachers to reduce the amount of homework this winter, so you all will have time. Is there anyone who won't be participating in any of these activities?"

Adrien wanted to say no. He really did. But something stopped him from raising his hands.

Perhaps, it could've been Marinette's excited giggle from behind.

Adrien had to remind himself that he was in love with Ladybug.

And Marinette was basically...

Just a friend.

~Lol
Short chapter lol.
iust a friend.
jUSt a fRiEnD
Haha.
Nice try, Adrien