Dying Slowly

"Lets light it up!"Skipping down the ramp Aj did, but little did she know her night was going to end horrid. She brushed her feet, kissing her title, and getting into the ring. On the outside everything seemed fine, as if she was a girl who had no worries at all, no regrets. But on the inside she was dying slowly. Her mind was in a different place, She was afraid of what might happen after this. After her and Paige made up in the Diva's locker room she still felt incomplete.

They, felt incomplete.

**

"I feel as if all I have is a razor blade and a bottle of vodka to save me. I never expected a relationship to be this damn hard....nobody..and when I say nobody in this damn company knows how much pain I am going threw.. Shit my own mom cant even figure me out. But that's what you get when you care to damn much...people play with your heart like its a yoyo. But I always try to pick my head up, get on my feet and move forward...But..Every things gonna be fine....I hope" ~ Paige

**

Every time Aj thought about it she wanted to cry then and there.She felt like everything was her fault. She sat on the rope pursing her lips trying to keep the tears from rolling down.

It was Paige's turn and Aj's hands shook as she saw her Ex-girlfriend walk down the ramp. Ripping her jacket off she hesitated looking up at Aj before getting in the ring.

Aj handed the reff her title and he raised it in the air while Paige and Aj had a sorrow stare down. 'I still love you' Aj mouthed to her with water in her eyes. Paige's jaw trembled slightly. The bell ringed and they didn't make not one move. "Let's go!" The reff yelled.

But Aj huffed balling her fist. She walked up to Paige french kissing her. The crowd cheered some booed some got out of their seats. It wasn't apart of the story line. It was an unexpected moment that cost everything.

Paige started to feel weak and fell to her knee's having a seizure. "OMG PAIGE PAIGE GET UPP PAIGE!" Aj screamed shaking her, holding her, crying.

**

 Paige

'Dear Father..' I woke up hearing Aj's voice. I wasn't in the hospital just with the Wwe doctors. 'I know..I know I never asked much from you...or never..mabye even spoken to you but ...Please...I ask that you please just...help Paige threw this time of need-'

"Aj?" She looked down at me with bloodshot eyes. "Oh my god" She hugged me so tight I thought she was never going to let go. Oh! Father thank you so much"

"You were praying?" I asked weakly. "I'll do anything for you..anything...and that's-that's why I want you to come with me!" She stood up off the stool.

"Come with you! where are we going!?"

"Back to New Jersey..it's obvious we don't have any hope for our relationship here..all people wanna do is see us fall and I'm sick of it...My flights booked for tomorrow morning.." Paige thought quietly for a moment before the doctor came back with the results.

"Results came back..seems like you overdosed..wanna tell us about that huh Paige?" Paige put her head down while Aj eyes grew wide. "Overdosed? ON WHAT!"

"..Heroine" Paige's eyes watered when she saw how Aj looked at her.."Are you fucking serious!?!"

"For all as I know Paige you need to leave the premises immediately" The doctor stated before someone came in. "I don't think that's necessary come with us ladies" Corey and Seth Rollins busted in with black suits on and no reason for Paige not to be scared for her life. "Why!..what do you want!" Paige backed up while Seth grabbed Aj and Corey gripped Paige tightly smiling in her face. "NONONO WHAT ARE YALL DOING!" Paige and Aj screamed kicking all the way down the hall to Hunter and Steph's office.

Seth opened the door with Aj still in his grip revealing Stephanie having a very amusing conversation with Jo jo who was dressed nicelyy in all white.

"Sit down now!" Seth pushed Aj in a seat across from where Paige was seated. "WHAT THE FUCK IS SHE DOING IN HERE HUH!?" Paige spat watching Corey's every move. She started to sweat bullets. "Oh..Joseann..we were just discussing the little things..with the New Diva's Champion" Jojo gave Aj an evil smile making her blood boil like crazy I could tell.

"What the hell where you two thinking out there!" Hunter snapped at the both of us. "Are we just going to ignore the fact that girlfriend is weak WE NEED TO GET TO A HOSPITAL!"

"Oh and are we going to just ignore the fact that YOU TWO JUST KISSED ONSCREEN!" Stephanie roared looking at both of us. "Fuck your rules! Fuck this company"

"...How long have this relation ship been going on!" Hunter asked pacing the floor. Seems as if their more worried about their ratings than my health. My heart skipped a beat every time Corey looked at me. "I don't know Hunter but ever since me and Corey's party they've been awfully close" Jo jo spoke in the most innocent tone she could ever pull off. "That's right boss...two peas in a pod" Corey smirked at me

I couldn't take this shit anymore. I cant be afraid of him anymore. So it was my turn. "That's not the only thing that was close to me.." I lowered my head looking down at my cut up arms and hands. "What!" Hunter asked slamming his fist down on the table. I looked up at Corey he frowned at me loosening his tie.

"Corey knows...why don't you tell them what happened"I looked over at Jo jo who uncrossed her legs. "I bet you haven't even told your poor girlfriend huh?" My smile trembled. Aj held my hand across the table. "W-what are you talking about Paige..Huh? What happened."

Corey bit down on his lip. "LOOK SHE'S LYING DON'T BELIEVE ANYTHING THE BITCH IS SAYING!"

"....You....YOU RAPED ME ...IN THE BACK OF THE HOUSE AND EXPECTED ME NOT TO SAY SHIT .." Hurt stood in the center of my heart having the strength to tell it all. Aj let my hand go clawing at the table.

I covered my eyes shut crying hard sobs. Hearing nothing but screams, fighting, in the background.

I opened my eyes and Aj was by my side with blood on her hands for nearly clawing Corey's eyes out. And Corey being held back by security in handcuffs.

"Don't think this is over Paige baby...."

"Because little do you know your fighting another war..How's it feel to be HIV positive?"

XXX

Hey Bella here the last chappie of this book is mabye gonna be put up tomorrow not sure but yea i've decided im gonna enter it into the Watty's wish me luck!

But what about this chapter?

Comment

Vote

and be sure to ;)

Stay Beautiful ~ Bella