Secrets

Paige

"Tonight Paige and Aj go head at it again one last time for the Divas Championship!"

"Aj's not going down without a fight" "I can tell"

For the first time in a long while, I was wearing tights. I wasn't myself the past few weeks. Every night I cried thinking about it. The scenes flashed before my eyes almost every minute. I dreaded every second and I hated that I was even alive right now. I was currently sitting behind a speaker gripping my title tight to my chest. It felt as If all I had was that title. And what's the purpose of It if I'm worth nothing.

Aj now hated me for what I have no idea. She leaves and never tells when she's coming back,Sometimes she never does. We have grown more and more separate since that party all because of me.

"Paige your on!" I shuffled up on my feet taking my jacket on and forcing a smile on my face.

xx

I thought about everything when I got in that ring. 'Was Aj worth fighting for?' Lord knows I would give it my all to protect that girl. She's a goddess , My Goddess and I love her.

I dont want to ever lose her..'

The bell rung and we squared up. She pushed me aggressive and I gave her a look. She pushed me into the turnbuckle making me hit the back of my head. I started to feel dizzy and saw 2 of Aj

One was her and the other one was Corey. My eyes grew wide and slid out of the ring backing away from my girlfriend. "GET IN THE DAMN RING!" She yelled at me. Any other time she'd take it easy on me and help me win. What was her problem. She got out of the ring and dragged me back into the ring where she attempted multiple kicks to the head every time I got up.

I now knew I had a concussion. I could barely stand.

She skipped over to me gripping my face making sure I looked at her. "It's Over..Paige" She stood me up putting me into the black widow. I now realized that she actaully wasn't worth fighting for

My title

Was taken away from me

by my "Girlfriend"

Aj

"Ohh baby I missed you have you missed me?" I hugged my title skipping down the hall as usual I was back at It again. With a thump I fell to the ground.

"WHAT THE HELL IS YOUR PROBLEM!?" Oh iy was just Paige, I brushed myself off and said "I don't have a problem" I started to walk away but she pulled me back. "THERE IS A PROBLEM YOU'VE BEEN SO DISTANT FROM ME SINCE THAT PARTY AND KNOW YOU ACTED AS WE WERE WORST ENEMIES"

"Ohh so know were the most perfectest couple ever! What happened to the Crisis huh Paige?!"

"WHAT CRISIS!"

"You know what..later!" I bumped her shoulder leaving her ashamed

-later on that night-

Aj walked through the door to find Paige digging through their wardrobe taking all of her things out and putting them into suitcases. Aj dropped her bag and title. "WHAT ARE YOU DOING!"

"Leaving.." She walked past her with a bag in her hand. "WHY!"

"Because..I thought about it Aj..how much I do for you how much I care for you and all you do is squish my face in the ground" Aj started turning red and was on the verge of tears. "I -i said those things earlier because I was angry at you!"

"And why is that huh?"

"...Because....you told Jo and almost everyone that we were having a relationship crisis!"

"WHAT!..and you believe that shit she tells you!"

"I don't know what to believe" Paige chuckled and smiled continuing her packing. "ITS NOT LIKE ITS NOT TRUE!"

"You think were having a crisis!?! All I ever did was try to make you happy"

"Oh god Paige how can you make me happy when you aren't even happy yourself!!" She stopped what she was doing completely until they were staring at each other in silence. "...I...nothing"

"What! no what were you going to say!" For the first time ever she saw Paige break down into tears. "I cant!" She sobbed more. Aj squatted next to her wiping the tears away. "Leave me! If i told you, you wouldn't care anyway!"

"You have no right to pack up and leave I DID NOTHING WRONG!"

"You gave up on us" Aj ran to pull her arm begging her not to go. "PLEASE PAIGE I'M SORRY I NEVER MEANT FOR IT TO GO THIS FAR I SWEAR HOW COULD YOU GIVE UP ON OUR RELATIONSHIP!"

"THIS ISN'T A RELATIONSHIP...IT'S A WAR THAT I'M FIGHTING ON MY OWN.." She slammed the door behind her. She was really gone..

--------

Aw shit this chapter went hard haven't wrote an argument in a while

Make sure to comment and vote <33

Stay beautiful ~ Bella