Love Bites

Aj

I walked past a group of girls from Nxt and as usual they whispered like the rookies they are. "Ok listen just because im not Diva's champion anymore doesnt mean I wont break your plastic faces" I smiled skipping away hearing a smart remark from one of them. "What was that?"

"Ofcourse, your girlfriend Paige, would protect you like the gullible person she is, boy boy boy, The anti diva and Ms.Loco coco" Sasha stated and my eye twiched. "Excuse me"

"Yall have got to be one of the most weirdest and disgusting wwe couples"

"Ok look there's nothing wrong with being gay! And if I found out it was one of you who sent me that text yesterday your going down and thats a promise "

Paige

Searching for Aj wasnt hard I looked at everyones shoes in the crowded hall hoping to find a pair of pink hightop Taylors.

"Aj?" I called my eyes roaming the room I entered. I turned out of there bumping into a mistake. "Hey Paige" I glared him into his eyes wishing he'd go away. I pushed past Corey making sure I bumped into him. "Listen Paige I want to put things in the past we obviously both moved on so lets just become friends"

"Whatever Graves" I flipped my pitch black hair into his face. "Soo Im inviting you to my house party that me and Jojo are throwing" I stopped in my tracks squeezing my nail on the pink pendants of my championship. "You and Jojo's house party as in that bitch is gonna be there I dont think so" I turned away but he grabbed my wrist pulling me back. "Come on please I already talked to Jojo about it and she says she wants to propose truce with you and your Girlfriend"

"My girlfriends name is Aj and I'll have to take that up with her" Once again flipping my hair in his face I stepped on out like a boss.

××××

Aj

"What do you mean house party who's gonna be there if those rookie snooki looking ass bitches are there and they fuck with me Im gonna pop off" Paige ran her fingers through my hair while I played a Dragon ball z game on my tablet. "Look Aj i wont go if you dont want to go all I know is Jojo's Supposed to apologize"

"And you believe them!?!?"I jumped up from her lap "We dont have to go Aj!" I played with the superman sign on my bedroom shoes. "Well good were not going"

"Fine with me" Paige went inside her room closing the door leaving me. i barged back in there snatching her glasses off. "Ok were going but i swear on the holy hairspray of Layla's that If they try something funny you wont hear the end of it"

I cuddled up to her while she turned the light off. "I love it when your anxious" She sighed seductively kissing my neck