Help

Paige..

I wasn't alone

There was a presence with me somewhere, I wasn't alone. Raw was over and the locker room was gone all except me. I slipped my shirt on then hearing more footsteps

Thumpa, Thumpa, Thumpa

 Was the beat it played. I grabbed my bag and looked out the empty halls,

I looked to my left..Then to my right

I saw somebody skip to the next hall, but i couldn't really see who it was they skipped super fast.

I walked down the hall slowly and looking both ways. They skipped to another hall. 

This time I got a chance to see, it was obviously a girl, she had long flowed brown hair.

I shook my head looking back and forth, I looked behind me nobody.

I turned back around and saw The miniature devil smiling in my face, The girl I won my Diva's title from.

Aj ..

She squinted at me then skipped around me twice before stopping in front of me again. "You know ..Paige?..that's it right? well i think that title looks good on you" She put her arm on my shoulder and started playing in my hair like a freak. "Your point Lee" I asked rudely.

"Don't be a tight bunch baby, I'm just saying it looks great on you,,, but not as good as it looks on me" She stopped behind me. 

"What do you want?" I asked "Truth is..i've been waiting for you to pin me Paige"

"WHAT DO YOU WANT?!?'" I asked once again before she looked up from her chucks to my eyes.

"You." She jumped on me locking her legs around my waist

Kissing me aggressively.