Black Widow

I'm gonna love ya

Until you hate me

And I'm gonna show ya

What's really crazy

You should've known better

Than to mess with me, harder

I'm gonna love ya, I'm gonna love ya

Gonna love ya, gonna love ya

Like a black widow, baby

I walked through the halls of the arena... it was quite bigger than the last.

I looked up and down each hall making sure nobody was near before entering the room 4c, specifically where Aj told me to come.

8 grabbed the key from ontop of the door frame unlocking it. "About time" She rushed  to kiss me and i kissed back.

"I was always insecure about being bi...i never knew how people would think" I smiled at her until her arms unwrapped from around my neck.

"Your bi?.. im gay" I looked away unsure what to say. "I did have a relationship with Corey remember?"

"Yes but..he's not your boyfriend anymore" She smiled hugging me while i was unsure what just happened. "I didnt know there was a discrimination for being bi?" I made a kissy face at her.

"Its not..i just wanna make sure you are mine" She paced the floor.

"Dont worry about that now ...we need to worry about what happened yesterday with Jojo" Aj's eyes grew wide.

"Thats what i was gonna say..she knows to much Paige..she could tell-"

"Woah woah woah what do you mean tell?" I stopped her from her fast talking.  "Tell paige!!!...she's the only one knowing that im gay...if that gets out-"

"So your telling me you dont want people knowing about us?!"

"No not like that!"

"No thats exactly what your saying i mean Aj who gives a fuck if were gay or bi....i bet your afraid of what they will think" I eyed her while she shook her whole body.

"Well im not...and if you cant accept it..then i dont know what to tell you" I threw the key at her while she touched my hand.

"Ok dont touch me!" I rolled my eyes walking out into the now crowded halls.

Someone bumped into without even saying 'excuse me'

"Your not one of us" The miz spoke to me. "What?!"

"Dating girls is our thing..not yours" He laughed with his friend. I now realized what Aj was talking about

I didnt know they had discrimination for being gay here..

Baby i got missed calls and emails all going into detail, bout how you just not happy and you think you gotta leave so go, go

ill be fine on my own.

you'll be fine on your own.

Aj..

Paige ignored all of my calls texts everything and i couldnt help but cry alone in my hotel room. I couldnt tell anybody about my sexuality it would change every single thing.

My pbone vibrated and she text me back but this time from another number.

"Hey sorry my phone died and im using a friends phone, can you come to room 213 i miss you"

I smiled knowing she didnt bail on me at all. I got emotional for a second. I got up off the couch cleaning myself up and getting dressed.

"Ofcourse babe you had me scared for a moment"

I texted back walking down the hall with my wallet dangling on my wrist.

"Aj?" I turned around on my heel. "Paige i was coming you couldnt wait" I smiled coming towards her. "Coming where i just got here" She said unlocking the door to her room 230. I frowned a bit. "You texted me saying come to room 213" She stopped looking at me unusual.

"No i didnt" She came towards me while i showed her the text message amd she pushed me in the room

"Paige whats going on!?!"  I was panicking this happened before. "Someones after you..they want to expose us...im starting to get an idea of what you where saying" I cried sobbing in her shoulders. Paige was strong and i was lucky to have her with me..