Nobody

Paige..

I sat in my car panting, wondering what the hell just happened back there. Aj literally attacked me with a hungry passionate kiss.

I was wondering if it was just because she was trying to get back at me and play a trick...or if she really likes me. I didn't want to think anymore I wanted to go home and lay under my man.

My Man..

Great now I have a great pit of guilt sitting inside my tumbling tummy. How will he react if i tell him what just happen, No! I wont tell him at all. It was good for my sake. 

I was wondering what Corey had planned for me at home, Yep Corey Graves was that kind of guy to have flowers and a warm bath waiting at home, I wasn't the type to like all of these things but it is very thoughtful and I enjoy every single bit.

I reached the stairwell to our apartment opening a text from an unknown number, my heart started to race as i read it.

I see you Paige,,,I wont stop til i have you

I closed my phone quickly running upstairs with my bags, looking both ways down the hall. I felt my jacket pockets but couldn't find my keys anywhere. "Damn it" I started unzipping my bags and found it in the side pouch. I lifted the keys up to the doorknob but my hands were shaking uncontrollably K dropped them. "Fuck Paige" I whispered to myself looking up as the door opened wide, with my man staring down at me in only towel over his waist. "B-babe what are yo doing home so early" I forced a smile on my face twitching in the process. "You know what time i get off" I pushed past him setting my bags down. "Did you see my match....Corey I won the diva's title" I started to think back on that weird demon skipping around me...

'That title looks good on you...."

'I've been waiting for you to pin me Paige.."

'I want you

' Her voices played inside of my mind twisted and weird. "Congrats babe" He started tapping his foot, biting his bottom lip, and scratching the back of his head. The signs that things weren't right he was hiding some thing...Someone.

I looked him in the eye and he turned away, I grabbed his chin so he could face me, I gave him a stern look...

"WHERE IS SHE WHO'S IN HERE COREY!" I WAS GOING CRAZY MY NIGHT WAS HORRIBLE AS IS AND HE WAS FUCKING ANOTHER BITCH!

 "Babe no listen please nobodies here I swear" I kicked in the closet and bathroom door. "No i swear Corey if you have another female in here I swear i'll ughh"  I walked into the bedroom we shared for almost 2 months, the simple fact that we just moved in together and he was sleeping with another girl in our bed.

"....J..J-......Jojo?" My voice was deep and hoarse then sign that the devil in me was coming out...