Traumatized

Aj

Summerslam was in a couple of months so I had to start training. I had to get my mind off of things with Paige.

What would make her leave after I begged her to stay? I sat there for a moment staring at the punching bag til I snapped back to reality punching It.

All I felt was rage when punching it. I seen Paige's face on that bag. Thinking about how she left me in the living room crying sobs,slamming my fist on the ground begging for her to come back.

I punched the bag harder and aggressive until I realized I punched a big whole into it and white styrofoam poured out.

I backed away looking around. Everyone was watching me. I picked up my bag hurrying out of the Gym.

Paige

I found out that Ill be facing Aj for the Divas title. Id love to fight her but then again I never want to see her.

I turned down an empty corridor getting my keys out to unlock my car.

As I walked towards the exit I seen Corey standing there with a smile on his face talking to Eva Marie.

I dropped my keys stepping back a bit until I tripped over my heel and falling backwards. They said their goodbyes while Corey came inside where I stood there frozen solid scared for my life.

I ran behind a speaker while he walked casually by. I hadnt made a squeak or sound until I got home.

When I got in my apartment I felt relieved until I realized I didnt unlock my door and my keys where sitting on the counter with a sidenote that read: 'You dropped these sweetheart you should be more careful next time'

---

Just a small update before I end this thing.

Make sure to comment

Stay Beautiful ~Bella