Android 18 X Male Reader

Third Person POV

"Aaaaaaah!" You yelled, flailing your arms like a maniac as you ran away in pure terror.

But...what were you running away from exactly?

Oh that's right, the Androids!

Android 17 and 18 to be exact. Long story short, two Androids were made by Dr. Gero from the Red Ribbon Army. Unfortunately for him, the doctor didn't think that they would turn on him -which they immediately did right after being created- and running around with free will.

Now, they're running amok on the entire planet and had caused the human population to decrease dramatically.

Not a fun world to live in eh?

Well, as 'luck' would have it, as (Y/N) was looking for his lost...erm...what the hell was he searching for again?

"My lucky nickel named Florence!" He answered the narrator, aka me.

Ah right...but don't talk to the narrator! Breaking the fourth wall is fine but this might be illegal!

clears throat Ahem...anyways, as (Y/N) was searching for his lucky nickel that was apparently named Florence, he just so happened to run into Android 18.

She was a female with blonde hair and blue eyes. A very attractive one at that. Her body was even greater. Her seemingly soft and enormous breasts -that would be called the term 'milky' if she wasn't an Android of course- and her broad and delectable looking hips.

So not only was she a natural killing machine, she was also a natural beauty!

So what happened when she ran into you?

Well here's how the convo went-

(Y/N): Uh...

Android 18: Oh look, another survivor. Whoopee...

(Y/N): insert pretending to check nonexistent watch Oh would ya look at the time! I gotta go!

Android 18: Oh you'll go alright, go to Otherworld that is! insert shooting Ki blasts at you

(Y/N): insert running away Florence, help!

Aaaaand now you're here.

"All this pant running is huff making me super tired!" You complained as you continued to sprint for dear life.

Suddenly, Android 18 just appeared in front of you, smirking.

"Sorry to break it you, but I'm done with this game of chase now. Although, unlike with all the rest, it was actually fun...oh well. Time to say goodbye!" She told as she held up her hand.

You put your hands to wave them in front of her, basically her 'Don't shoot!'

But it was no use, she shot a yellow Ki blast at you, only for you to jump to side, getting out of harm's way. You landed onto hard concrete, skidding on it.

You groaned in pain.

"Not..gonna...die...must...find...NICKEL!" You shouted out as you crawled on the ground, determined to find your lucky nickel!

Android 18 just cocked her head in confusion.

"What the hell is he going on about..?" She asked herself as she walked towards you.

"You're a strange guy...but you've entertained me far more than any of these other pitiful humans have. So, I'll spare you for now." She promised.

You looked at her and gave her a pleading look.