Launch x Male Reader

Third Person POV

"So where do we find these bitchy-bitchy gags again?" A voice asked.

That was you.

"That's not what they're called! It's pichi-pichi gal!" Another voice corrected.

This was the bald-headed former monk, Krillin.

"Well, I hope we can find one soon so that Master Roshi can start training us!" An energetic voice exclaimed.

This was Son Goku.

As of now, you were all smushed together onto the Nimbus cloud. Why exactly?

Well, it was because of a certain perverted old-timer. The legendary Master Roshi. And all three of you wanted to train under him.

The problem was, he wasn't going to let you be his pupils until you found him a 'pichi-pichi gal'.

In other words, a young and attractive woman that Roshi could get his hands on in very...erotic ways.

Of course, you and Goku had no clue on what he was planning to do to whoever the poor gal was. With you both being raised in the mountains by an elderly man known as Gohan, you two weren't all too educated.

But with all the time that you two have spent here, being sent from a destroyed planet and hitting your head didn't end up all too bad!

You lost your memory first as you encountered Gohan, the man that was previously mentioned. You started out as a cold-hearted Saiyan brat. And so, once crossing paths with the elder, you naturally went ahead and picked a fight with him.

You didn't know what you were in for, however. He turned out to be a strong fighter and gave you a run for your money. However, you were able to get him on the verge of defeat eventually.

To your surprise, managed to strike you hard on the head, which ended up in you losing your memory and had lost your violent nature. But you never lost your eternal excitement for battle.

Next was Goku, you both found him in a space pod. Like you, he was very feisty. But once he had fallen off a cliff, landed head-first and to your surprise, survive, he became more playful and hyper.

You were wittier than Goku by some extent, but still had much to learn. Being the older one by 6 years as well, you tried your best to look out for Goku. And when it came to strength, you two were equally matched for the most part.

"Hey! I think I found I one!" Goku exclaimed as he pointed down.

The both of you looked down, only to see that it was clearly a man in a suit.

"Goku, you moron! That's a guy!" Krillin told.

"Oh wow! You can tell just by looking? That's amazing!" Goku praised.

Krillin just looked at the Saiyan, dumbfounded.

"You seriously can't tell?!" Krillin asked.

"Well, I think I can tell a little better than Goku can. But usually, we touch em' to make sure!" You answered.

Krillin only gave silence as he processed what you meant. Soon enough, he figured it out.

"...I'm telling you guys right now. I'm a guy." Krillin told.

Suddenly, a voice cried for help.

"HELP ME!" The voice pleaded.

"Hey. did you guys hear that? It sounded like someone yelled for help." Goku told.

"I think so..it was kinda faint though." You told.

"In that case, let's keep going! That only means that something dangerous is about to happen!" Krillin urged.