Fem! Broly x Male Reader x Fem! Gogeta

Third Person POV

"D-D-Damn it!" A voice cursed out as they stammered.

That voice belonged to you. And the reason why you were stammering was well-

All because you were too stubborn to bring a coat.

"W-Why d-did it have to be T-T-THIS cold?!" You asked yourself as your teeth chattered.

"(Y/N), all THREE of us advised you to wear a coat, but noooo! You said you'd fine no matter how many times we told you!" Another voice scolded. It belonged to Bulma, the owner of Capsule Corp and your longtime friend.

The icy coldness rested itself on your skin, causing your shivering to increase.

"Yeah, but I didn't think that it would be THIS cold!" You retorted.

"We're literally in the ice continent, you damn moron!" Yet another voice growled. This one belonged to Vegessa, the Saiyan princesses and a former villain. With everyone's softness and kindness influencing her, she eventually softened out herself and put her family and friends over conquering planets.

"Aw c'mon guys, cut him some slack!" A more cheery voice spoke out.

This was Gokasai. You two fought the wildest battles together, along with Vegessa at some point upon meeting her. When it came to demon kings, space tyrants, Androids, Gods etc.

And even that one intergalactic circus monkey.

You've spent the majority of your life with these two, the Saiyans known as Gokasai and Vegessa.

You three have grown to be a great trio of friends! Or at least..

That's not how THEY saw it anyways. And you were barely hanging on.

See, Gokasai and Vegessa managed have their hands taken in marriage and even had kids with their husbands.

We'll call em'..Fiz and Giz.

Anyways, Gokasai had two children with Fiz—yet somehow has never really kissed him. Over time, Fiz began to fear Gokasai. With her superhuman strength, he became paranoid that she'd end up killing one day on accident.

Fiz wasn't really much of a man when it came to courage.

And so, he left Gokasai, his home and his kids to escape such a fate. The same went for Giz and Vegessa.

The two were crestfallen and deeply disheartened. Their husbands hadn't even spoken to them before going. All they did was leave some note. Even Vegessa felt a pang in her heart. She was hardened on the outside, but she grew softer on the inside in time.

Noticing the fact that your friends were trouble, you knew what you had to do and sprang into action. You relentlessly attempted to cheer them up in the most bizarre and eccentric ways that you could think of.

And they loved it! Then, you three recollected all of the memories and the battles that you guys endured.

You continued to comfort them as you shared laughs and smiles with them. This was right after Majin Buu was defeated by Gokasai, so you three shared much more fights together. And you had a blast!

But what you didn't realize unfortunately, was that these two had grown very attached to you in time. Their feelings about you increased each day, with them noticing how handsome you actually were.

Starting with your glistening eyes, the radiant expression on your face that was full of life, the succulent full lips that you had. And all the way down to your well-structured body. With your impressive and chiseled muscles.