Zangya x Male Reader

Third Person POV

"WOOO!"

The owner of that voice was none other than (Y/N) (L/N), Saiyan of Earth. Or at least, half Saiyan. That part belonged to the mother.

A hyperactive voice rang out from everywhere.

Meanwhile, the other half was of a Ryoga-Sūru. That part belonged to the father.

(A/N: Yeahhhh, I decided to use my custom race that I used in one of my other stories! I surely hope that you guys don't mind, but if you do: Then I can always stick to the usual races! And if you don't have much information on the Ryoga-sūru, just ask and I'll answer ya.)

Not only could his voice be heard, but so could many sounds of grunts and hits landing on bodies.

Why exactly? Well it was simple! This was a huge martial arts tournament with a total of 200 fighters competing!

If you stumble upon being the victor of this tournament, you'll get the chance to face off with the great Hercule Satan, the world champion.

Of course, only the Z-Fighters knew that he didn't exactly live up to that title. Among the NORMAL martial artists, he was definitely the strongest.

But when it came to super humans like Krillin, Yamcha, Chiaotzu and Tien-

He would be toast. And above them were the Namekians. And above THEM were the Saiyans and the hybrid Saiyans.

The tournament consists of 8 contests as 25 fighters that are pitted against each other in a battle royale in each contest. Needless to say, the last one standing was the winner.

And now, we were on the last one. The one that YOU were competing in.

It was also the one that you were mopping the floor with.

"TAKE THAT! HAHA!" You yelled. "AND THAT! AND THAT! ANDTHATANDTHATANDTHAT!"

You were landing highly successfully blows on the fighters, knocking them off of the ring one by one. It didn't matter whether you used your leg, arm, elbow, knee or head.

Hell, you even used your stomach and it knocked a guy out cold. Of course, you had to pick him up and chuck him off the stadium.

"EITHER GET LOST OR GET THRASHED! NYAHAHAHA!" You bellowed as you were enjoying every second of this.

Every time you fought, you usually got swept up in it and always got your head. Both your excitement and the adrenaline overtook your mind and well-

"OH! MY FOOT'S ALL UP IN YO FACE! YEAH-YA!" You shouted as you had your foot lodged into a competitor's face, pushing it forward as you knocked him off the ring.

This was the result.

The audience all looked astounded as their jaws were far away from where they were supposed to be.

"Man..(Y/N) always gets all hardcore in a fight, doesn't she?" A blue haired woman commented. It was Bulma!

"You said it.." A raven haired woman agreed. This was Chichi! "He's already high-strung as it when he's not fighting, but when he is-it's basically chaos!"

The two mothers turned to a certain set of parents that were responsible to giving birth to YOU!

Bulma and Chichi were originally going to ask their opinions on the matter, but those intentions were halted as they were too shocked to speak.

"YEAH! THAT'S MY BOY!" Shouted your father in an overexcited voice. "SMASH EM' LEFT AND RIGHT!"

"SQUEEZE THE LIFE OUTTA THEM, DEAR! YOU'VE GOT THIS!" Your mother cheered in an equally hyped up voice. She then jumped to her feet. "THAT'S MY BABY OUT THERE!"