Fem! Yandere! Goku Black x Male Reader (Part 1)

Third Person POV

Such a peaceful day.

The leaves on the trees were moving as the wind blew past them.

The sun would strengthen the flowers as they engorged on it's rays.

The sky had it's beautiful bright blue color along with the puffy and white clouds that would decorate it.

Nothing could possibly ruin this-

"Oh cut the crap, narrator!" A voice would chime.

That certain voice would belong to you, (Y/N) (L/N). A half Saiyan, half earthling. You acted very...erm..intrepid. Let's go with that.

And as unfortunate as it was...you were correct. For this scenario wasn't as peaceful as I told it to be.

Don't get me wrong, everything that I had just narrated over was true. But you see...

I left out a tiny detail.

"Oh for the love of-get on with it already!" You urged.

I'm very sure that we've already discussed about talking to the narrator...

But anyways, a small problem had arrived to disturb the calming peace.

The son of Bulma Briefs, Trunks Briefs, had recently arrived from the future. Now, you may be confused on this part. In the Dragon Ball world, time travel and many other fantastical things were possible.

Trunks had just traveled here with his time machine. Now, Trunks wasn't the problem here.

It was what he would WARN you about that was problem.

"Tch. It's about time!" You griped.

"(Y/N)...who the heck are you talking to?" A feminine voice asked.

That voice belonged to Son Gokaisa. You two met as children, once doing so, you both grew fond of each other's company. Ever since then, you had crazy adventures, made great friends and fought powerful foes.

(A/N: Yes, this is a genderbent Goku. I wanted to come up with my own name for this genderbent instead of just using ones that are used a lot.)

She was a very kind-spirited individual. She enjoyed fighting, but to an extent where she would fight to win.

"E-Eh..don't worry about it!" You assured.

"Conversing with imaginary friends once again, (Y/N)? Out of everything that you've done, THIS is what ceases to surprise me." Another voice commented.

That was Vegeta, the prince of all Saiyans.

Of course, you'd never really address him as that since you believed that there was no satisfaction in being the prince of race that's been extinct for quite a while.

Vegeta tended to act like an arrogant prick. But, he would show his soft side from time to time, especially around Bulma. He's shown much character development from the first time you've met him. He used to be a ruthless villain who enjoyed nothing but fighting and spilling blood. After encountering you and your friends, that all actually changed. Bulma had softened his cruel heart into a caring one, making the two end up together.

"Ohhh sure! Says the guy who talks to this Ghost Nappa guy!" You countered.

Vegeta seemed somewhat shocked, but mostly irritated by your rebuttal.

"W-Why you! That doesn't count! You saw him die before your very own eyes!" He argued.

"Oh I'm sureeee it does." You scoffed.