Videl X Male Reader

Third Person POV

"Zzzz..." Someone began to snore.

"(Y/N)." A voice said, although it sounded muffled and quiet.

"Zzzz.."

"(Y/N!)" The voice became less muffled and it had got louder.

"Zzzzz..."

"(Y/N)!" The voice shouted, zero percent muffled.

Suddenly, you jumped up out of your slumber in fright.

"Gah!" You shouted in surprise.

You looked to see who had woken you up and in such a shocking manner as well. It was...

Your mother. Who else?

"Get up, dear! You have to get to school!" (M/N) told as she put her hands on her hip.

You nodded.

"Yeah, I got mom." You huffed as you stood up.

10 minutes later

You had gotten dressed, bathed, eaten breakfast and brushed your teeth. You left, not without having your mother embarrassingly give you kiss on the cheek of course.

Today was your first day at your new school, Orange Star High School.

After repeatedly switching the letters on the sign that would stand on the grass, putting push-pins on the teachers' seats and even raiding the principal's office so boldly, your old school had decided that you've had enough and 'transferred' you to a new school.

They say transferred because you had a recognizably amount of intelligence, the problem was...

You just didn't feel like using it. If you actually exerted any effort into that school, you'd be passing your classes with flying colors.

And naturally, you tucked in your tail so nobody would ask questions and find out about your Saiyan blood. You liked to keep that on the down-low.

"That school was lame anyways. Maybe if I feel like that this school is a smidge cooler, than I'll CONSIDER trying." You told yourself.

"Do you mean trying not to talk to yourself?" A voice chimed.

"Eh? Who said that?" You asked as you turned to see a raven haired kid with onyx eyes. He seemed about your age and your height. He was wearing a black vest that was accompanied by long red pants.

He seemed to have had the same badge as you did, only meaning that he was on his way to the same destination as you were.

"Haha. Very clever, smartass." You replied, your lack of humor at his comment being clear.

"I try." He smugly responded.

Ugh. This kid..he..

Was a little bit like you!

You were no longer irritated by his comments, but instead, you found yourself to be fond of them.

Realizing that, a smile began to appear on your lips.

"Alright then dork, what's your name then?" You inquired.

"My name's Son Gohan. But, you can just call me Gohan for short." He answered. "Your's?"

"Neat. The name's (Y/N). You don't need to know my last name, so we'll just keep it at that." You said.

He nodded, not having problem with this.

"Soooo judging by your badge, you must be going to Orange Star High School too, right?" He asked.

"Yeup. My old school had enough of me, so they kicked me over to this joint." You informed.