Fem! Yandere! Goku Black x Male Reader (Part 2)

Third Person POV

"My angel~" The Gokasai lookalike purred right in front of (Y/N).

No words really came from you. Instead, you just looked around from side to side, up and down. Even diagonally!

"Oh, I'm probably standing in the way." You figured before moving out of the way.

But, it didn't seem as if you were. Or as if you were in the way in the first place! Because the woman's eyes would only follow you as you moved, turning her head to face you.

"Awww! You're still as adorable in this timeline too~" She cooed.

Those exact words almost made Gokasai, Vegeta and Bulma turn to STONE.

Once you actually got to know him, (Y/N) did NOT match up at all. It was unfathomable to even try to comprehend, (Y/N) of all people, to be adorable.

Don't get em' wrong, you did have a decently handsome face along with attractive features, but it was just that thing about you-

The thing about you that would show up once someone actually began to know you-

It really set apart you and "adorable", or any other word to describe a good person, by a lot.

And those three knew this VERY well.

Hell, even YOU were in disbelief at this.

Immediately, Gokasai and Vegeta zoomed right next to you, one standing on each side.

"Now hold on a second! You're talking about (Y/N)? The one right here?" Gokasai asked as you pointed to you

"Of course, Son Gokasai. I'd obviously be talking about (Y/N), the gift sent from God~" The doppleganger mused.

Gokasai, Vegeta and even (Y/N) had their jaws hanging wide open.

"You mean..THIS (Y/N)? Are you sure that you aren't talking about another (Y/N)?" Vegeta double checked.

"Tch. You mortals can't even understand the simplest words that I say. Yes, THIS (Y/N). Only this (Y/N)!" The woman in black reaffirmed.

All three were left speechless.

"Uh..group meeting!" You announced.

Upon hearing those words, all three went to huddle up.

"Guys..what the FUCK is going on?!" You whispered.

"I'm as confused as you are!" Vegeta responded in a whisper.

"Wait guys, I think that THIS is the girl who liked the (Y/N) in the future so much! She mistook OUR (Y/N) for that one!" Gokasai explained with a whisper.

Both Vegeta and (Y/N) gave an 'ohhhh'.

"Wait..why are you talking about me like I'm not here?" You asked.

"Uhhh..I-"

"Gokasai Black!" A voice yelled out. It was indubitably Trunks.

All three of you guys turned around to see Trunks glaring daggers at Gokasai's lookalike. It appears that Gokasai Black her name.

"Gokasai Black? Are you kidding me? THAT'S the best that they could come up with?!" You irritatedly asked.

Gokasai Black turned to you. You expected her to be pissed, but she only give you a flirtatious smirk instead.

"I'll change my name to whatever you want it to be, babe~" She spoke.

You felt the vile forming in your mouth.