Fem! Vegeta x Male Reader (Part 1)

Third Person POV

"Hu-GYAH!" A voice shouted. It was recognized as a male.

*SMASH*

"GUAH! You little-KYAH!" A voice shrieked back. This one was noticed as a female.

*BASH*

"OOGH!" The male voice boomed with a groan.

These two organisms appeared to be battling a bloody battle to the death. One of them would land a blow, the other would simply retaliate by giving back what they've received.

*CRASH*

*SLAM*

*KABOOM!*

They were both Saiyans, having their Saiyan instincts compelling them to fight even harder. The female was named Vegessa, the proud princess of the very Saiyans.

Then, there was you, (Y/N). A seemingly lower class Saiyan scum. However, not all appearances would decide their true selves.

Now I know what you're all thinking right at this very moment-

What in God's name is going on here?

Well, I'll tell you. Let's go back in time, shall we?

~Earlier~

"Mr. Piccolo!" A childlike voice cried.

The boy's name was Gohan.

His mentor, Piccolo, has just taken a fatal and devastating blow for his own student. He had no second thoughts about doing so beforehand, and he had no regrets about doing so afterwards.

Piccolo collapsed to his stomach, with Gohan scrambling towards him. His tears would begin to stain his face.

"Mr. Piccolo!" Gohan screamed once again.

Piccolo coughed before looking to his student and best friend. He smiled up at the youth.

"Damn..I'd never thought I'd see the day that I'd sacrifice my own life for somebody else. Especially my own enemy's son." Piccolo confessed, he would cough between his words.

"Mr. Piccolo..don't leave me!" Was all Gohan was able to say.

"Heh..but that's changed now. Gohan, you never looked at me as a monster. No matter what type of harsh training I'd put you through, you'd always see me as your master, and even..your friend." Piccolo spoke.

"Of course I would, Piccolo! And I'd think of nothing else either!" Gohan responded.

Piccolo gave a light chuckle.

"Gohan..you've grown so much stronger since the last year. You've made me proud, so proud." Piccolo told with a weak smile.

Gohan was only able to sniffle as he watched his master beginning die in front of him.

"Survive..and become strong. Become powerful enough..to put bastards like them where belongggg.." Piccolo wished, his recent words becoming his last.

His Ki had now completely faded to zero. Gohan's lip quivered as he had realized that fact.

"PICCOLOOOO!" Gohan screamed into the skies, his voice could pierce the heavens themselves.

"Heh. He's done now." A voice atrociously said.

Gohan whipped his head around, turning the malicious duo.

There stood both Vegessa and her subordinate, Nappa. He was a bulky and large Saiyan. The only hair that he had on him was his mustache.