Maron X Male Reader

Third Person POV

Everyone was in pure disbelief.

Everyone thought their eyes were playing tricks on them.

Everyone happened to be thinking the same and only thing that was running their minds at this very moment.

HOW?

That was the question that nobody would be able to answer within a million years.

Why were they asking that question exactly. Well, allow me to enlighten you.

The martial artist and their good friend known as Krillin, was with a hot chick. And not just any hot chick. It was the smoking hot kind. She was S Tier.

First it was Roshi who had stumbled upon this maddening sight. Everyone who was at the Kame House, who would be Yamcha, Bulma and Gohan, came to look.

Their jaws couldn't bare to stay away from the floor as they dropped from seeing the two.

There was only one person who hadn't come to look, as they believed that they had much better things to do.

And that was watching Friends on the television on the couch.

That very one person who was Watching Friends on the television on the couch was you, (Y/N).

"No way..!" Yamcha gasped.

"It can't be.." Bulma denied.

"Even I didn't think.." Gohan disbelieved.

Don't get them wrong. They all weren't surprised because he was with a girl.

It was the fact that her body was completely flawless! Average height, buxom hips, perfectly slender figure and to finish it off, her mountainous breasts could not be missed, no matter how hard one could try.

And her angelic facial features adorned her entire being as well. Her long blue hair went down her waist that went great with her sky blue eyes.

Master Roshi would've been put in a coma by now if it weren't for his indomitable perverted spirit.

"(Y/N), you gotta come look at this man!" Yamcha urged.

You only groaned in irritation.

"Who caressss? It's just a girl!" You retorted.

"You wouldn't be saying that if you saw her!" Yamcha countered.

You rolled your eyes and decided indulge your friend's wish. Reluctantly, you got up as you wished your T.V show goodbye for now.

HUGE JAW-DROP

You walked over to everyone and went to peek through the slightly opened door. You couldn't possible realize what was so special with this-

"No fuckin' way.." You gasped.

You now shared your friend's baffled expressions as you laid eyes on the goddess of a bluenette.

"Damn, Krillin. You sly dog.." You grumbled.

Bulma doesn't even COMPARE to this!

Clearing your throat, you decided that it would be best to introduce yourself. It was definitely a better option than spying on them.

"Well, I'm not going to just creep on them like you guys. I'm gonna say hi!" You informed as you opened up the door.

"Hey, wait a sec, (Y/N)!" Bulma tried to stop.

But it was too late. You had already walked out the fully open door that revealed the other four.

"Yo, Krillin!" You called out.