Ch. 4 Jasper's Gift

Bella's POV

"Here. This one is from me." Jasper said. He handed me a large box wrapped with sliver wrapping paper and a red bow.

I tore off the paper. I took of the box lid. Inside there was a doll, she had a glass face, glass brown eyes, and was wearing a purple party dress, with black leggings, and purple flats. She was the most beataiful doll I ever saw. I loved it, I really did. All I could do was stare at her for a few minuets. I touched her hair and face. Her hair was smooth. 

I set the doll back into the box. "Thank you! Thank you! I love it so much!" I yelled, running to give Jasper a big hug. 

"Your welcome." Jasper said, patting my back. 

I let go and went back to my seat. Edward folded up the wrapping paper and threw it away. He took the doll and put it on a medium size table in the corner. I waited with a big smile on my face for my next gift. They were going to be wonderful and I knew it. What are the big ones? I was so happy with my doll with doll, I forgot I was getting any other gifts.

(A/N I know this chapter is short , its not even a chapter but I didn't want the gifts to be combind. The picture on the left is just the party dress not the doll.