Ch. 14 Josh's Visit

"Bella?" Edward asked.

"Edward." I asked confused.

"Why are you covered in your stuffed animals?" Edward chuckled.

"I tried to get my suitcase down and it went wrong." I said, sitting up.

"Alright, do you need anything else before I leave?" Edward asked.

"What do you mean your leaving?" I asked.

"Jasper, Emmett, and I are going hunting before the trip." Edward explained.

"Oh, okay. I'll see you then." I said trying not sound sad.

"Aww, don't be sad Bells!" Edward said, scooping me up into his arms and laying on my bed.

"I won't." I said.

"Pinkie Promise me?" Edward asked.

"Okay." We shook pinky's.

"I have to go, I'll see you soon. Love you bye." Edward called.

"Bye!" I yelled after him.

I got back to packing. I decided Alice could pack my wardrobe, I'd pack things to do on the plane. My lullaby was still playing, the song was making me sleepy. I changed the song to Titanium. I know the whole song of course because I'm eight years old! Eight year old know everything, except for Tyler he's stupid. My other friend Josh who was only seven wasn't stupid he was smarter then me. Josh was coming over today to play for a little while before our trip.

I ended up packing three coloring books, a big box of crayons, some pencils, five picture books, some pictures of my friends, my cell phone for emergancy's for emergency's, and I would pack my Iphone later. I know an Iphone is like a phone, but I only  use it to play games or listen to music stuff like that. I started to sing the lyrics.

"I'm bullet proof, nothin to loose fire way fire way!" I sang very loudly.

Rosalie's POV

I went up stairs to see if Bella needed any help with packing. I stopped at her bedroom door,  she was singing.

"I'm bullet proof, nothin to loose fire way fire way!" Bella sang. I pulled out my phone and recorded her.

I didn't even know she could sing. Bella was awesome, really good. Edward and everyone else would like to hear this. I watched her sit on her bedroom floor organizing her backpack. I listened to her sing a little while longer then went back down stairs. Apparently Esme said it was okay for Bella's friend Josh to come over.

*****************An Hour Later Edward comes home and Josh is playing with Bella***********

Edwards POV

I finished hunting with Jasper and Emmett. There was a another human on the premises. Josh, Bella's friend. They were upstairs playing a monopoly. Rose and Alice were sitting on the floor, giggling over something. I didn't pay much attention.

"Edward your home! You've got to see this!" Rose practically screamed, jumping up from the floor and practically lunging at me. "Here!" She shoved her cell phone into my hands. "Press play!"

I pressed play on the phone. Bella was singing the song Titanium I think. Her voice echoed out of the phone. Bella was amazing! Why didn't she ever sing for me before? I watched her sit on her bedroom floor organizing her carry on. There was a thud of feet running down the stairs. 

"Edward your home!" Bella screamed, jumping from the sixth step into my arms.

"Yes, I am and how are you?" I asked.

"I'm great!" She yelled. "This is my friend Josh, Josh this is my um wait what are you?" 

Everyone laughed at that. "Well, I'm not your brother and I'm not your father so I'm your friend." I said.

"A very special friend." Bella said. "Come on Josh we need to go finish our science project." Bella pulled Josh down the hall.

"Science project?" I asked, raising an eyebrow.

"They signed up for the science fair."  Carlisle explained.

Alice had already packed Bella's clothes and each of us had already packed. Josh's sister should be here soon to pick him up. I when to my room, I laid down on the leather couch. I clicked play on my music player. I closed my eyes, not that I can sleep. I can rest though, block out every-ones thoughts and just relax.