Lunch with Luke

This is the outfit Tris is wearing today.
Tris POV
"And this is where we are divided." I say. I walk into the cafeteria with Luke and point around the cafeteria.
"Wow" he says.
"Yep, are school is about as divided as it gets." And it's true, the cafeteria is clearly divided by cliques, each one with their own table.
"Over there are the Tech geniuses" I tell him. "There are the drama geeks, over there are the math geniuses, next to them are the science geniuses, to the right are the basketball players, volleyball players, gymnast, dancers, football players, cheerleaders, over there are the musicians and outsiders and lastly those few tables are what I call the normals. They are the kids who don't care about cliques and are friends with who ever they want. That's where I sit, my friends are over there come on."
Luke POV
I start laughing at something Tris said. Her friends are so nice! There is:
•Christina: Fashion addict, hilarious, Tris's BFF, crush on Will.
•Marlene: Fashion addict, bubbly, loves bright colors.
•Shauna: Artist, funny, smart.
•Will: Math genius, athletic, crush on Christina
Although the person I'm still trying to figure out is Tris. She is absolutely adorable and super cute. But she is a mystery. That's when some girl wearing way to much perfume walked by flipping her hair.
"Ew" I said "who's that." That's when all their eyes light up.
"Did you just say Ew" They said.
"Yeeeeesssssssss......."
"YAY! You hate popular annoying people too!" They started cheering and I laughed.
"We hate popular people who think their better than everyone. That was Lauren, schools biggest brat (aka the head cheerleader)" Tris explains.
For the rest of the day Tris shows me around the school. Her friends are super nice and I can't wait to join some of the sports programs.