Getting Ready for the Party

AN: Ok so this chapter has fashion stuff in it and we know nothing about about fashion so just cut us some slack.

Chapter 5 part 1

Tris POV

After school Shauna, Christina, Marlene, Lynn and I went to the mall. I HATE THE MALL!!!!!! They drag me into a dress shop and force me to pick something out. I try on dress after dress but nothing ever looks good on me. Finally I find something I like. It's really simple but I think it's pretty. It's a black spaghetti strapped and goes to about mid thigh. It has a dark red belt that goes around the waist. Shauna gets a red strapless dress that goes down to her knees, Christina gets a black strapless dress with black lace, Marlene gets a dress that has black at the top and fades to red, Lynn gets a dress that is red on top with a black belt and black on the bottom.

We all go back to my house and Christina lays out a bunch of makeup and hair products. We all take a shower then Christina gets to work. She puts my hair in a sleek ponytail then curls it. she adds a little mascara, dark red lipgloss, black eyeliner and a smokey eye. Wow I actually looked beautiful for once. Everyone's finally ready so we get into Christina's car and head off to Four's.

Chapter 5 part 2

Four POV

For the past couple of hours Zeke, Uriah and I have been getting ready for the party. There is a huge space for dancing, a alcohol bar in the kitchen and a room for games. The games will be Truth or Dare, Bed Wed or Dead, and Never Have I Ever.

I put on black leather jeans, a tight black shirt that you can see my abs through, black Vans and my signature leather jacket. Zeke wears black leather jeans, black Vans and a red short sleeved v-neck shirt. Uriah wears black jeans, red Vans, and a black shirt that says "I'M NO PANSYCAKE!" In bright red letters.

The party starts at 9:00pm so people should start getting here in about 20min. And when they do get here, let the games begin.