Chapter 1

AN: IF YOU HAVE NOT READ DIVERGENT THAN YOU MUST READ IT NOW👿!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Also you can't read this story if you have not read Divergent.
ENJOY!
-Claire and Bridget

Chapter 1
Tris POV

BEEP BEEP BEEP

Ugh stupid alarm! I pick it up and chuck it out the window, ah better. School, the horrible learning jail that is like most kids second home. I lay in bed for about 15 more minutes when I hear my annoying smart mouth brother banging on the door.
"BEATRICE I DONT WANT TO BE LATE AGAIN"
"IM GETTING UP! NOW GO AWAY!"
I go over to my closet and pick out a dark red tank top, black leather jeans and my black combat boots. I brush my wavy blonde hair and decide to leave it down. I HATE makeup but my best friend Christina always make me wear it! so I put on a little mascara and lipgloss. Lastly I grab a muffin from the counter and go outside to wait for Christina's bright red Ferrari. I am so jealous, I don't even have a car.
"COME ON TRIS I HAVE TO MEET WILL!" Of course.
I run down stairs almost tripping on own foot. The ride there all she is talking about her hair and makeup. I just pretend to be listing. I step out the car just to see every girl flirting with the schools bad boy, and my worst enemy, Four. I roll my eyes and he looks over at me, he growls and I smirk. I love that he hates me.