A Full Answer.

Hannah's POV
All I'm really thinking right now is what the hell happened?
Casey is standing next to me but I don't really want to ask him.
I'm feeling so useless. I'm a nurse and I'm on duty. And I'm just standing here.
I felt so bad. So I pushed myself from the wall and walked outside, around the desk and checked the amount of patients I have to check on and what room. Hopefully actually doing my job will distract me from the thought of Denny being hurt and in pain.
Casey's POV
Hannah just walked out and I'm beginning to think, Have I done something to upset her?
Of course I have, if I wasn't being so mean to Denny, she wouldn't think she had to prove anything to me, or anyone for that matter.
I watch the nurse's gently turn Denny from her stomach to her back, reveling a giant black and purple bruise, from where she jumped on to Ricky's surf board.
It actually hurt to see her in such pain, wincing everytime they tapped her stomach.
***
After a bit more examinations, I turned to see Andy outside comforting Hannah.
Then one of the nurses yelled,
"She's waking up!" And I was jumping inside.
"Wh-wh-where am I?" Denny asks trying to push herself up to a sitting position, but I rushed over and pushed her back down gently, by the shoulder.
"You're at the hospital."
"Why?" It's so cute how clueless she is.
"Well do you remember that killer wave that you were gonna surf?"
"Yeah."
"Well you did surf it, but only for a few seconds before you whipped out completely."

"Wow. Don't sugar coat it."

"Oh no. I didn't!"

We both laughed a little but it was interrupted by Denny's wince of pain, she began clutching her left rib cage,

"Are you okay? What's wrong?"

"Ah nothing, it just hurts a little, that's all."

She's still wearing her bikini and I can tell by the massive bruise and swolleness that it isn't nothing.

I direct one of the nurses to it ad she quickly checks it out.

***

After Denny's rib got checked the nurses asked me to com outside and obediently I followed.

As soon as we got out I asked what's wrong with Denny's rib?

"Well I can't be sure without an X-ray but I'd say she has a fractured rib."

"Is that bad?!"
I quickly ask,

"It's not the worse." Stupid nurses never giving you a full answer.

Hi everyone.
Okay so please comment on my stories.
Don't be a silent reader!
For a dedication comment your favorite character!