X-Rays & BBQ's

Casey's POV
Denny got just got taken into some place to get her rib x-rayed, so I went to go speak to Hannah and Andy, when I got near they broke into silence from what they were talking about, were they talking about me?
"Hey Case." Andy offered,
"Hi." I replied easily, my eyes still on Hannah, "So Denny just went to that place where you get x-rays done."
"The X-ray examination room?" Hannah spoke for the first time.
"Yeah that's it."
"Why is she going in there?" Andy asked looking confused,
"Well, obviously, to get an x-ray examination." Hannah answered simply.
"Yeah but I mean where?" This answer Hannah didn't know the answer to so she looked over to me raising an eyebrow,
"Her rib." Hannah and Andy's mouths fell agape.
****
A while after the radiologist came out of the x-ray examination room and walked straight over to the desk, Hannah, Andy and I were sitting at the lounge area, which is diagonal from the desk, she was holding a pile of manila folders and a few booklets and books, as soon as she got to the desk she dropped them all down with a big sigh, Hannah got up and called her name. "Dr Sherke!" Andy and I laughed our heads off at her name and she shot us a warning look, so we tried to keep the noise down. "Dr Sherke." Hannah repeated."How's Denny, is she going to be alright?" by this time Andy and I were beside Hannah.
"Well," Dr Jerk started, "We can not be sure until we get the x-ray back and you know that it's a long process."
Yet again not a full answer!
"How long?" Andy asked.
"Could be 3-5 hours."
" Great, thanks." I said "Can I go see her?"
"Yes."
"Thanks!" I said as cheerfully as I could.
I walked into Denny's room and she was sitting up on her bed, now she is in one of those disgusting hospital robes, but she still looks hot! "Hey." I said as I sat on the comfy looking chair next to her bed, the chair didn't turn out to be as as comfy as it looks, stupid deceiving looks.
"Hey." Denny said then offered a small smile.
"How are you?" I asked sincerely.
"I'm fine, I kinda just want to get out of this stupid hospital but I'm fine." We both laughed and then a silence settled over us, but not those awkward silences but a comforting silence. I was then interrupted by Bon Jovi,
Whoa, Where half way there
Whoa, livin on a prayer
Take my hand and we'll make it, I swear
Whoa, livin on a prayer
"Sorry that's my phone," I apologized,
"Bon Jovi, huh?" Denny seemed shocked, don't underestimate the greatest of music I listen to, I nodded and answered,
Hello.
Hi Case.
It was Brax.
Hey Brax.
Where are you?
The hospital with Denny.
Oh can you come home as soon as you can.
Then Jerk came in.
Okay?
K bye.
And with that the conversation ended and Dr Jerk started talking,
"Okay so we got the slightest test result back, we haven't got them all, only a few."
"Get on with it," I demanded
"We know that Denny, has not got any eternal fractures or any brakes, but we also know that she has a fractured rib, when we get the rest of the test results in we will let you know anyhting and everything else,"
"Okay, when can I go?" Denny asked
"In a few minutes, I just need to run off a few papers and give you a few pills."
"Okay," We both said in sinc.
***
We left the hospital, and the first place Denny wanted to go was the beach! Although I was a little-okay a lot shocked I had to say yes.
***
We got to the beach and as soon as we got there I remember about Brax!
"Shoot!" I cursed and explained to Denny why, then we were both running toward the house, I felt really bad for Denny, like she just got out of the hospital with a possible fractured rib and she's running because of me and my Braxton troubles.
"Are you sure you're okay?" I asked again as we ran up the driveway.
"Yes, for the thousandth time!"
"Okay, but just wait here for a second!" I told her just in case somethings happened.
It took her a little bit to budge but she finally agreed. So I quietly crept up to the front door, I looked in to see no one was in the flat, so i walked into the main house and no one was in there, I quickly fumbled out my hone and texted Brax,
Where are you?
He quickly replied,
Out the back.
So I quickly went outside to see Brax, Ricky, Kyle, Phoebe, John and Maz sitting around eating sausage sandwiches and drinking beer. Great, I rushed Denny, a hurt Denny to this, a barbecue.
"DENNY!" I yelled behind my shoulder and she came to my call, by this time everyone was looking at me, and I had made my way over to Brax, who was turning some sausages.
Okay so pretty bad chapter, I'm so sorry about that, I just really wanted to give you guys something. What should happen next? Feel free to give me your opinions!