Homeless Hermit Crabs.

Bianca's POV

I ran into my office, that I'm not even suppose to be at, but as son as I saw my husband and his daughter, everything from my mind vanished, replaced by sentimental sincerity.

"Oh my gosh, are you okay Darcey?"

"Bianca! Yeah I'm fine!"

"That's great!"

Then I turned my thoughts to Heath,

"What the hell were you thinking, taking Darcey without Connie's consent!"

"Bianca, dad did ask Connie and she said yes." Darcey said,

"She's telling the truth!" Heath stated as if I didn't believe Darce,

"I believe you Darcey, but if you asks for permission and she granted it why did she send the police after you and her?"

"I have no idea what goes on in that twisted little head of hers."

"Da-ad," Darcey whined and extended the 'a'.

What was Heath thinking saying that in front of her granddaughter.

****

Casey's POV

We all spent the night at the school and then early in the morning Bianca, Heath and Darcey went down to the police station to explain where they'd been and ask why Connie had sent them after her.

Brax left at the same time because he was hungry and needed to open the restaurant.

Which leaved Denny and I alone in the school, I decided I couldn't be bothered to open the gym today, so I left it to Andy.

Phoebe had called Denny a few times last night and I could feel the ground vibrating but however many times it rang she wouldn't answer so this morning I asked,
"Why don't you call back Phoebes, she seems worried."

"Why shouldn't she?"

"Just call her."

"Okay, I like seeing you irritated, it's hot!"

"I'm not irritated, its just I'm always hot."

"Cocky!"

"Confident." I corrected her.

Denny called Phoebe and reassured her that we were ok and then we left the school and went down to the beach.

"So how bout we continue with those surfing lessons?"
Denny asked.

"Wait we started them?!"

"Pfft."

"Okay do you have your swimmers?" I was already wearing my favorite green and black board shorts.

"Yeah I'm pretty sure there's some in the bag I left at yours when I had the shower there,"

"Okay we'll go home first, cause I need to get my surf board anyway."

***

We got to my house and I told Denny to go change and she did.

A few minutes later Denny came out of the flat, Brax and Ricky's flat, dressed in a dull-coloured frilly bikini that really suited her.

"You ready?"

"Yep!"

I grabbed my surf board and Denny took Ricky's.

And we left for the beach.

***

When we got there I asked Denny if she was nervous. She answered that she was excited and I replied good!

"Hey Denny," I started, plonking my board down, "Can you build me a sand mould?"

She plonked her board next to mine,

"So all we're gonna do us build sand castles?"

"No I said can you build be a sand mould."

"Same thing."

"Nah, sand moulds help to teach balance. Sandcastles are for homeless hermit crabs."

We both laughed, and in no time, we had a sand mould, less than a meter high and about a meter wide.

***

heyy guys how's the story going?

sorry how short this chapter was.