ONLY?!?!

Brax's POV

I finally got to the school gates, jumped them then ran to the main building, but surely Casey wouldn't be that dumb to hide in the main rooms of the school, I got in and yelled,

"Casey, Casey!"

I kept running and banging on doors,

"Casey!"
The I realized they would've hid in the Principals Office, aka Biancas Office, so I ran down the hall and turned off at the end until I reached the Office, I knocked on the door but no one answered so I said it was me and the door unlocked and I went in,

"Uncle Brax!" Darcey shrieked and Denny quickly shooshed her,

"Hi Darce, and Hi Case, I see you have yourself a girl," I said meaning Denny,

"Braaax," Casey moaned,

"Anyway how'd you find us?" Denny said speaking for the first time.

"Well it's kinda a long story-"

"When isn't it?" Casey interrupted

"Ok, so after you guys left, Heath and me got arrested, and after questions and a big fine, Bianca came in and she's getting questioned for texting while driving and speeding, and Heath is in a room. Alone. Because he saw that the coppers had taken her in for questioning and so he tried to punch the officer."

"Typical Heath." Casey said understandingly

"Uncle Brax-"

"Yes?"

"I'm scared, where's Dad? And where's Bianca?"

"Aww, Darce it's ok, Heath's at the station, but we know he's a tough bloke!"

"And what about Bianca?"

"She's only there to get questioned, like we she was texting and driving and tell her it was wrong."

"Ok." Darcey said innocently and then went back to an I-pad she had in her hands.

Casey's POV

Brax, Denny and I stepped outside so Darce couldn't hear us.

"So, what were you charged with?" Denny asked without much hesitation,

"Oh, only physically assulting a copper." Brax brushed off as if it was nothing, which in some cases it was considering what else Brax has done.

Denny's POV

"Oh only physically assulting a copper." ONLY?!?!

I actually can not believe what Brax just said, and the way he said it as though it was nothing, Heath is in the police station holding thingy and Bianca is being questioned and Casey and I are hiding a 13 year old girl in a school we've broken into! This is WAY too much to handle, but I didn't let Casey know that because we like just got together and I know that if Casey thought I wasn't happy or this was too much he'd immediatly break up with me. And I didn't want him to, I like him!

"Oh ok." I said finally, and that was pretty much the whole conversation. Shortly after Brax got a text from Heath, asking if Darcey was alright I think Brax replied and said Yeah and where we are becasue a bit later he came with Bianca.