Years Ago

Years Ago

"She's the Gatekeeper of the Door of the Demons. The latter is the Gatekeeper of the Dimensions and Teleportation."

"They are young… What shall we do?"

"Leave them be. That is the best we can do. Imagine if we were to isolate and contain them - what chaos they'd bring because of their bitterness and fury! We know better than that. We are to not endanger anyone."

"The Gatekeeper of the Door of the Demons is horrifying, I must be frank. She allowed the King to pass through the gate and bring our world despair! Now, others can open the door. Fortunately, not anyone can just do it."

"Silence. That incident happened years ago. She’s nothing to do with that. If anything, you should be concerned about the Demon King. He will be furious should he learn that the power he held for demons flew into the hands of a mere mortal. We must keep them secret, but allow them to live freely. We can only do so little…”

“Do you remember the boy in black? He passed through the gates of the Demons.”

“Yes, I remember. Who he is, we do not know. We may only focus on these two Gatekeepers.”

"I have faith that things will be fine. We should not worry…”

"When the time comes, I'm sure many will be after them. Of course, we shall be dead by then. We're already old as it is."

"Indeed. I hope they'll be all right…”

"We all do… Now, we must send these two children somewhere and erase their memory of that day. They cannot stay here. Many demons lurk this area. We can only pray that they’ll be safe, and that they will be able to defend themselves should they encounter foes.”    

“Then, all in years’ time?”

“Yes. This is all we can do. Hopefully, it’s enough.”