friday, 29 september 2017

"so what brings you to Korea Felix?" the two walking side by side, Felix casually forgetting he had somewhere to be, "well I was going to do college here, my parents said the schooling system would benefit me more here than in Australia." chan nodded in understanding, "what college are you attending? well at least going to attend." 

"JYP university." chan looked over, "really? I go there." 

"really?" the older nodded in response as they continued walking, "what's your major?" 

"I'm doing a dance major."

"ah, I'm doing a music one. I want to be a producer. maybe even make my own music."

"wah, that's so cool !" he giggled walking forward. 

'you have reached your destination'

Felix looked at his phone looking around blindly making chan chuckle. he pushed the younger's chin gently showing him the apartment beside. "is this where you're staying?" he got a nod in response, "I have a friend that lives in this apartment, I can introduce him to you, maybe he can help you around. he speaks 'conversational' english" he quotes before laughing a little, Felix too. "come on, you can go meet him." the older smiled before putting his hand in his pocket, the other punching in a code and heading through the hall. 

"w-wait, shouldn't I go see the manager first?"

"oh that won't be a problem, just follow me~" and Felix followed, heading into the elevator heading to the top floor, "wow, your friend must have a lot of money..."

"he's comfortable." chan chuckled as the elevator doors opened, walking swiftly.

"right, left, left, right, straight, you have arrived at your destination." chan laughed at the boy's playful manner, before knocking on the door. "remember to be polite, I'm pretty sure he's older than you. wait how old are you?"

"17." 

"birthday?"

"15th September 2000."

"hey, I have a friend born on the 14th!" he laughed, "oh and yes, this friend is older than you so~"

"you have a lot of friends." Felix teased, "it's just the few, and you~"

"who said I was your friend?" he smirked leaning closer teasingly, "you are my friend, what else could we be, boyfr-"

"*cough* can you two stop flirting in my hallway?"

"your?" chan cleared his throat, "this is Felix, Felix, this an acquaintance, introduce yourself please."

"acquaintance? I'm hurt, hi, I'm Hwang Hyunjin, I'm also the landlord~ pleasure to meet you~" he winked making Felix gulp. 

'I'm doomed.'

//welp crap. kinda forgot bout this book for a little ha. oops. i wanna write a new one stray kids based on to all the boys ive loved before so who should be the main character ? :)))