열여섯

saturday, 9 december 2017

----------

kitten💞💗:

IM FREE! 😲😲
⁹:³⁹

IM FREE! 😲😲⁹:³⁹

baby💕:

baby...what?

I know I haven't heard from you in a day but what?

:³⁹

kitten💞💗:

you don't understand...
he. clung. to. me.
he blocked you on my phone.
it was painful. 😣
what do you guys have against
each other? 🤔🤔
⁹:⁴¹

baby💕:

long story, you don't need to know,
he's just being a baby and clinging
to the past.
⁹:⁴³

kitten💞💗:

hm okay. come over!
chan left and now im finally by myself!
😏😏
⁹:⁴⁴

baby💕:

omw~ 💋
⁹:⁴⁴

he chuckled grabbing his jumper knowing the younger would want to wear it and left the apartment heading down to lix's floor. his pocket vibrated and he quickly grabbed his phone thinking it would be his lover.

chan hyung:

i warned you so you better listen hwang hyunjin.

'what the heck...what a psycho.'  he put his phone away and walked off knocking on felix's door, "hey kitten~"

"jinnie!" he squealed jumping on the other, "it's been ages!" he whined snuggling his face in the other's neck, "i guess 24 hours is ages." the younger nodded dragging him into his apartment, "you know I should've gone to your apartment, you're the rich one."

"but yours is cute and cozy." he chuckled making his way into the other's room sitting on the bed. the lights slowly dimmed as felix shut the door walking and closing the blinds, "now what are you planning?" he blushed and began to stutter, "m-movie night...?"

"don't lie, you know i don't like it when you lie~" he smirked standing and making his way over to the boy near the blinds, pinning him against the mix of curtains and glass, felix shuddering when his body came into contact with the coldness. "this looks familiar doesn't it~" 

the younger hid his face, flustered and embarrassed nodding slowly, "well what happened next kitten?" 

"sh-shut up-"  he hit the other's chest, "you grabbed me like this~ and leaned in~" he smirked following his words, leaning in until the lips barely touched, their breaths lingering on each others faces filling their noses. "and then~" he said quietly.

"and then..." felix let out an inaudible whisper softly connecting their lips together. this kiss was different to the first, it was more sweet and delicate than lustful. hyunjin handled his lover like a ceramic vase, holding him as if he would break at the slightest drop, and honestly...

the slightest drop was all it took.