열다섯

friday, 8 december 2017

----------

"morning kitten~ you, me, 5pm, date, i'll meet you at your door." felix looked around scared, "do you have to be so loud? sh!"

"what? no one's here~ you always come way too early to class~" he swiftly picked up the younger placing him on the desk and standing in between his legs, "you know what's good about that?" he smirked, making the other roll his eyes, "what?" 

"i can do this without anyone seeing." leaning in and connecting their lips kissing him passionately. it took no time for felix to wrap his arms around the others neck kissing back. the older began kissing down his neck, "y-ya n-not here.." he groaned trying to push him off, "why not? no one's here~"

"h-hyunjin, nng~ i-i'm serious, s-sto-

"get off him!" before he knew it his boyfriend was on the ground and his best friend in front of him with a worried expression on his face, "are you okay?" felix just nodded slowly looking back at the boy on the ground, "i thought you changed hyunjin, what the fuck?"

"hyung, it isn't what it looks like, don't misunderstand, felix and i ar-"

"it looks pretty messed up to me, stay away from him." he turned to felix smiling, "i'll protect you~ come, let's go." he left hyunjin with a pityful look and mumbled an apology before they exited the room, felix being dragged by chan.

hyunjin finally stood up, clenched fists and gritted teeth, "i'm not letting you take him away from me, not this time."

----------

//welp I thought that this was gonna be over soon, looks like it may go on for a while, do you guys mind?